Cute photo of Ali and JA in Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicLemon

War Child
Glad to see she's gained a bit of weight - she was getting too skinny there for awhile! This is from March 7th when they went to Sydney. Actually Altona in Point Piper.

ali10ou.jpg

are you sure you pasted the right pic? that's neither Ali nor John! both hair color is reddish, Ali is black haired, John blonde.. the kid looks like a girl to me btw...

Wow that's John? He's like 5 or so right....he might end up being taller than his Dad!

:laugh: I think in that Bono on Bono book, John was around when part of the interview was being done and Bono tells him, "out you little dwarf!"

I definitely think that's the kids (especially since Eli is in the same bathing suit as that other set of pictures from France) but I don't think that looks like Ali at all...the face just doesn't look like her to me. :shrug:

that last pic is Elijah indeed, but I don't think John is the other kid and I'm very sure that is not Ali!
where did you get these pics btw?

i think its ali, if you look at her hair shes got that little widows peak that ali has. I spose the nanny could have that too i guess!

i think its just how her head is angled, i think it is her.
though you never know. bono never seemed the sort to get a nanny..

:huh:

That's not her. The hair is all wrong, the skin color is wrong, and Ali's legs are not that big.

Sicy said:
:huh:

That's not her. The hair is all wrong, the skin color is wrong, and Ali's legs are not that big.

:yes: Definitely not.

*I don't think Ali ever wears her nails painted either. Just a weird observation. :wink:

Last edited:
partygirlvox said:
bono never seemed the sort to get a nanny..

Why wouldnt they have a nanny? They have quite a handful of kids and they are both VERY busy people. There is no way they could take care of those small kids themselves.

oh i didnt see the last two photos..your right it doesnt look like her at all. alis kinda thin, plus it just doesnt look like her face!

yea Ali is waymore tanned! Bono is the pasty white one in their family!
I think the kid in this pic is the same as in yours... it's NOT John Abraham,... it was a discussion a while back, conclusion, it's a girl, daughter of one of their guests...
bonobalcony6ik.jpg

I just recall reading something bono (maybe even ali) said about not wanting to have to hire help, and wanting to raise the kids on their own.

Probably the nanny then .. these were sent to me by a friend who lives out there.

Here is a photo of Bono and Elijah at the dock in front of their place there.

bonofamily060307081zf.jpg

Sicy said:

Why wouldnt they have a nanny? They have quite a handful of kids and they are both VERY busy people. There is no way they could take care of those small kids themselves.

They do have nannies. :yes:

from www.alihewson.com

She arrives into the Clarence enveloped in a great black comfort blanket of a coat, minimally made-up, under-eye shadows induced by an all-night stint with the baby, so quietly spoken that the resulting tape is virtually inaudible. The one give-away sign of her status as the very famous wife of a very famous rock star is that she can abandon the Golf outside and hand the keys to reception.

She goes back to order tea while explaining why (well, money's no object) she hasn't hired a night nanny for the youngest Hewson, now 14 months old. "We have a nanny coming in five days a week. But the night shifts are mine. I've always believed that they need a parent there if they wake in the night. With the two girls it worked beautifully, but this little blighter has other notions."

:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom