Cute little story...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
My aunt has a friend who lives in Nashville and this friend's kids go to the same school as Michael W. Smith and Amy Grant's kids. One of her daughters is best friends w/ Michael W. Smith's daughter Emily. My aunt's friend was telling my aunt that one day her daughter had Emily Smith sleep over. In the morning, my aunt's friend was trying to discretely get info on this girl's lifestyle, since her dad is a famous musician and all. She said to Emily Smith, "So, what are your plans for the summer?" Emily Smith replied, "oh, it's going to be so boring! We have to go on tour with my dad. But there is one fun thing planned." My aunt's friend says, "oh, and what's that?" Emily Smith says, "We get to stay at Bono's house in Ireland!"

blueeyedgirl said:
Who's this Michael W. Smith? He's not made to this side of the Pacific? Or can I live a full and healthy life without knowing? :help:

Christian contemporary music :barf:

I'd endure an entire Michael W. Smith tour to stay at Bono's for a night. If, of course, Bono was actually going to be there. And I got a huge supply of earplugs for the rest of the trip!

It occured to me the other day that the reason the Smiths are staying w/ Bono while on holiday is probably b/c Smith is part of the ONE campaign and I believe does a lot of the kinds of things Bono does, just on a smaller scale w/ a different musical audience.

Back
Top Bottom