Cute guy, good music!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
ShotgunCoversm_lg.jpg

I posted this in LS, but I know how the PLEBA ladies like their nice-looking guys... and I rarely go into LS anyway, so I thought PLEBAns might be more receptive to this.

Anyhoo... his name is Tony Lucca. He's a Michigan native and I've met him many, many times over the past 6 or 7 years that he's been singing in the local clubs here, trying to "make it" per se. He's really one of the nicest guys you could ever meet and he's truly talented... writes all his own stuff. I hope some peeps will give it a listen. Some people have described him as similar to a young Sting or Eric Clapton. :shrug: I dunno, I just like his stuff.

Shotgun is his first record company-backed album and it was released nationwide yesterday! :happy: He previously had several indy releases, which I like very much. :yes: Shotgun is a bit more jazzed up, whether it was the record company or his doing, I do not know. But I just wanted to spread the word about this talented (and cute) musician. :wink:

You can listen to a few tracks here.

Tony's official web site is here.

You can view the "Shotgun" album promo that aired on MTV here.

Last edited:
I like his new look! Scruff... :tongue: I'll check out those links this weekend. He does have a great voice and is very talented, I hope he makes it big. :yes:

Queen Bee said:
Hey, I remember him! He was on the cast of New Mickey Mouse Club in the early 90's. :heart: :reject:

:yes: Yes he was! He was on the same time as Britney, Christina, Justin and JC--I've always thought it a shame that the others went on to such success when I think Tony has a lot more talent but was struggling for a recording deal.

I heard Tony was offered a chance to be in *N Sync but he turned it down cuz it wasn't his thing...

Tony's actually still really good friends with JC. And Matt Morris from MMC helped him write one of the songs on the album, "She's True" and Dale from MMC helped him produce the new album.

Another random factoid is that Tony was on the short-lived Aaron Spelling show "Malibu Shores" too, with ex-MMCer Kerri Russell.

I know so much about MMC cuz my sis is a huge fan. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom