Cute! Bono and Ali in today's NY Post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anitram

Blue Crack Addict
Chaz from FF scanned these:

bnyp_02.JPG

bnyp_04.JPG

I think they're sweet.
smile.gif

Originally posted by anitram:
Chaz from FF scanned these:

bnyp_02.JPG

bnyp_04.JPG

I think they're sweet.
smile.gif

AAAAHHHH Thank you anitram and Chaz! That is the 'sweetest thing!' It's so great to see them really in love. That's one of the things I love most about him.

Look everybody- how BEAUTIFUL and soft and touchable his hair is without the gel! *DROOLING~MAO!*
biggrin.gif

Oh and look NO SHADES! Bono's eyes! *SIGH* TOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 03-04-2002).]

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
they are so cute. are they wearing the same type of shoes?
smile.gif

Exactly what I was thinking!

Damn, they make such a cute couple...it amazes me how in love they still are after all these years! And Ali looks wonderful! I only hope I can stay that beautiful (not that I'm that beautiful now, but
smile.gif
)

*Bono and Ali Fuzzies*

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

*squeeze*

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Must he have it ALL? The beauty, sexiness, money, fame, intelligence, talent, PLUS the wonderful long-term relationship and good family? He has got to be the luckiest man in the world. Ali is the luckiest woman.

You know, I think 'real live' Bono here is even more attractive and appealing than any of his stage personas!

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 03-04-2002).]

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
You know, I think 'real live' Bono here is even more attractive and appealing than any of his stage personas!

I would have to agree with you there! *sigh* There is a shortage of wonderful men in the world...
frown.gif

------------------
When you've seen beyond yourself
then you may find peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you.

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
*sigh* I want to be in one of these relationships...

It's wonderful!
wink.gif

About Ali: I was going to say that I wanted to look that good at 40, but I already do!

(Bono looks delectable, doesn't he?)

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

This is definatly the best "persona" he has, so true. Cute, cute, cute.....
I wonder what he says when Ali points at some nice necklace and says she wants it. Do they go straight in and buy it? Somehow I don't think so. And from what I've seen, Ali doesn't wear much jewlery.

Thanks for those lovely pics!! Have to wait til tomorrow to pick the paper up, already been in the store once today, and like 5 times last week, it starts to get embarrasing.
biggrin.gif

Awwwwwww that is sooooooooo adorable!!!! Bono looks really cute without his glasses and just relaxing, and Ali looks beautiful like always....awww and bono kissing her *melts* That is too sweet
biggrin.gif
*sighs*

Bono looks so beautiful there, no grease, no glasses. and Ali, she is just beautiful. it is so refreshing to see a relationship that is partly in the public eye last as long as theirs has. you can see that they really do love each other.

i hope one day to find a man that loves me as much as Bono loves Ali.

*sigh*

------------------
xoxo,
chelsea

I know it aches
How your heart it breaks
And you can only take so much
Walk on....

They are so cute together... and I 'm so happy for them..... They both look amazing!

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

*sigh*

yes....why must he have it ALL? Awesome picture!!!!!!

------------------
"The world is often a wicked place, when you look around, but it's also full of beauty...and beauty is the consolation prize really...and we just have to find more of it and we have to look for it in unexpected places...its not just in those fashion spreads,
that's not real beauty...There is beauty to be found in everyday things."
?Bono
http://home.pacbell.net/sylviaji/

Ok have any of you guys ever seen the movie "The Thomas Crown Affair" ('99 version)?

I tried to find a picture but to no avail, basically there's a scene where Pierce Brosnan (also Irish) is walking through the streets of NYC all cuddly with Rene Russo (his love interest) and they stop in front of a store window and he gives her a kiss.

If that isn't enough coincidence they're both wearing pretty much the same outfit as Bono and Ali, including the same exact jacket . <insert Twilight Zone theme here>

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Ahhhh! Too cute! But "smoochy coo?" Come on, New York Post, you can do better than that.
wink.gif

Really, wow. They are so adorable. *sigh*

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Oh-oh-oh

the sweetest thing
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

I LOVE seeing those two together...they have on almost the same shoes, that's SO cute!
biggrin.gif
I know Bono wears Prada, wonder if Ali's are as well.

Hmmm...I think I actually *have* a similar pair to Ali's...*rifles madly through closet*

Like Bono's hair and yay! he's not wearing head to toe black!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 03-04-2002).]

Thanks for posting those here, anitram.
wink.gif

Glad we got to see them early this AM at FF.

Gotta love muh Chazzie.
wink.gif
Always has the best stuff for us.
biggrin.gif

They are a lovely couple.

:sigh:

Those two do look so cute and in love! I heard about this pic from the radio station and I walked back to buy the paper. I'm just wondering when this pic was taken cause if it was on Saturday I was in the city and had my eyes open just in case I saw Bono. But alas I missed him.

------------------
~*~Keep your head up cause a new day's gonna come...Midnight--Oh...she can't sleep she's afraid to dream...My Spanish Rose~*~

Back
Top Bottom