current band picture request...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
ok, so i have this new u2 blog thingie (well, a remake of my old blog since my old one isn't working any more).

i need some good current pics of the band for my blog gallery but i can't find many good ones of them all together that are recent. i've got a couple from sundance, and the red thing but that's about it.

oh and you can throw some larry pics in there too if you want. :flirt:
i had a dream about him the other night. :combust: :drool:
in the dream i had to fight him off and tell him sorry, but that i was married :lmao:

oh and you can check out my u2 blog thingie, the link is in my sig. :wink:

ABEL said:

oh and you can throw some larry pics in there too if you want. :flirt:
i had a dream about him the other night. :combust: :drool:
in the dream i had to fight him off and tell him sorry, but that i was married :lmao:

mah god! :shocked:

This is my favorite new pic of them at the moment, but since you listed Sundance you probably already have it. :)

U2U23DSundance1-19-2008.jpg

I liked Adam's longer hair in Cannes, too. Other than the Sundance one already posted, these are the only ones I have.

U23DGlasses.jpg

U2Sundance3D.jpg

Bonus Larry picture (I don't think it's "current", though it's hard to tell with him!):

LarryPopSoulpatchSmile.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I had a similar dream about Bono once. Only it was me pushing him off and telling him that he was married :uhoh:

why can't I have dreams like this .:sad:
the one vivid dream I had of Bono , I couldn't even bring myself to speak to him . :(

MsPurrl said:

Bonus Larry picture (I don't think it's "current", though it's hard to tell with him!):

LarryPopSoulpatchSmile.jpg

:) Looking at the beard, I think it's Pop era, or perhaps early elevation...

For more real pics :D there is a thread about them in the HQ now and also one of the U23D premiere in Dublin!

Back
Top Bottom