Cuddling? - Well climb under the rug then

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
You know with all this talk about warm and fuzzies and cuddling, I'm thinking we need some bare chested pics to cuddle up against.

Then light the fire and sink on under the rug.

Here you go,

sem_camisa2.jpg

must post everywhere I can
edge_nu1.jpg

larry_semcamisa.jpg

005.jpg

well now that's more like it - anything else girls?

[This message has been edited by icelady (edited 01-04-2002).]

WOW!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
Great post Icelady!

There's always these:

bo-ab25.jpg

bo-ab23.jpg

bo-ab4.jpg

wink.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Well I'm with you, your party is the best one going on! Don't forget this new beauty, SIGH!
smile.gif

hotpress_annual_2002_bono_s.jpg

------------------

*droooooolllll*

*faints*

Wow ... I want to be under the rug with Bono!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

You know Icelady, this is a popular topic, and the pics sure are hot and sexy, I can't understand why this thread hasn't taken off like it should- I know, could it be you and I are the wrong 'clique' lol
wink.gif
SIGH~ too bad, it would be so much fun if more would join the party
frown.gif

Well guess that means the few of us got topless U2 all to ourselves
biggrin.gif

bo-jt31.jpg

bo-ab49.jpg

------------------

Well guess that means the few of us got topless U2 all to ourselves

TOPLESS U2? WHERE? Oh.. there.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

The only pic I could find outside of a Webshots album (they are down today, boohoo..) is this:

YS34452.jpg

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Thanks Elevatedmole! That'll do!
smile.gif
I am worried about webshots too, I hope all our pics are still there if it ever comes up. That really is hurting our posting capabilities today. Come on webshots!

------------------

OMG ICY!! Warm and fuzzy and soft and cuddly! Why does everyone torture me lately? Larrrryyyyyyyyyyyy! SHOW ME YOUR PAJAMAS!!!! Um...

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

September, streets capsizing, spilling over down the drain...shards of glass splinters like rain...but you could only feel your own pain... October, talking getting nowhere...November, December, remember. This will never happen again.

I bang things for a living! ~Larry

Not so fast, ladies! I'd like a heaping plate of shirtless, cuddly, hot Bono for myself
smile.gif
We can all have a little- there's enough Bono to go around
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I watched it for a little while... I love to watch things on TV"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~

well I don't know. It's not like PLEBA girls to overlook cuddling.....

so it could be a few things....

1. Webshots has killed all girls of PLEBA
2. Nobody likes me
3. Somebody has put a spell on PLEBAites so that whenever they see a thread by me they miss it wtf?

hmmmmmm very interesting....I must go on a hunt for my voodoo dolls to excorcise those little pesky demons.
smile.gif

Most definitely #1.. notice how there aren't that many people posting pics today?
smile.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

You know you can always count on me Icelady. I can always count on your threads to be the beautiful, interesting and HOT!

Hey....maybe it's ME nobody likes and I'M scaring them away. I'm sorry Icelady.
frown.gif
Oh well, what hot pics won't help words will never cure. I hope I haven't poisoned your threads, you're too good for that.

------------------

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 01-04-2002).]

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
You know you can always count on me Icelady. I can always count on your threads to be the beautiful, interesting and HOT!

U2K

Of course I know that silly! Whenever I digress don't pay any mind. You are always posting pretty pics for me and everyone.

It's just me going senile - must be the age or something
wink.gif

(((HUGS)))

Your threads are fantastic Icelady. Maybe it's all my fault, I'd like to stay away but it's too much fun, even if it's just you and me, do you think if I left your 'clique' you would do better? Now I DIGRESS and I am really starting to get depressed over this place again. SIGH. If webshots doesn't come back, or if it comes up without our pics we all have reason to be depressed.

------------------

1. I think it's really funny that the words RUG and BONO'S CHEST appear together.
biggrin.gif

2. U2Kitten and IceLady, youse guys are AAAAALLLWWWAAAYYYYS welcome here! *red carpet*
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
a litle girl with Spanish eyes

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by WildHonee:
1. I think it's really funny that the words RUG and BONO'S CHEST appear together.
biggrin.gif

2. U2Kitten and IceLady, youse guys are AAAAALLLWWWAAAYYYYS welcome here! *red carpet*
biggrin.gif

Thanks Mona! We LOVETH you!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by WildHonee:
biggrin.gif

i was gonna say that but held back.
i'm glad someone else was at least thinking it!!

Teasing Pictures, they give us just a glimpse of his chest!!
28405048uDdAhZRaSD_ph.jpg

28405666dGxfgvsWaw_ph.jpg

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

Back
Top Bottom