Cover Me Chapter 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Follow your passion, it will always steer you the right way!

As far as playing Mags- You'd have to have plebans audition, at least, and of course, and who to play B- well, there could be no substitute for the real thing. :combust: :heart:

blm said:
D, Just order stuff online!! No need to go out and fight those crowds.
(just a suggestion from a desperate soul!!):wink: :hug:

yes, follow blm's suggestions :giggle:
besides...is it not the thought that counts, blm?
...ok ok...I know what you're thinking about yet.... :evil:

D., your next chapters ARE our christmas presents...and you don't want these poor girls to remain without present.
at christmas time.

:shame: no no, that's not good.

after all...what do we ask? only that pack to undress...I mean...to unwrap... :evil:

:yippie: yay! thanks for letting us know!

:uhoh: I won't be able to read till tomorrow afternoon tho... :crack: one exam tonight, one tomorrow morning....

dianepm said:
I have a question onekea.....who is that in your avatar? I love the pic. Exams....it's been about 18 years since I've written an exam and the word still makes me cringe.

it's my personal santa bono on my office's desk :wink:

my fellows at work gave it to me as gift last year. its glasses are blue and if you take them out you can read "you look so beautiful tonight" underneath and the written on the beard says "you can reach but you can't grab it" :evil:
but what was amazing is that the beard hides two balls! that crazy fellows of mine (all women, of course) stuck two cute xmas beads patterned with eyes and mouths on a little wrapped penlight...you can image the outcome ;)
of course they are very creative and they know me and my passion (bono, not the penlight!) as well. we make such jokes to each other very often. we have always a good time together even at work.

GG, in bocca al lupo for you exams :up:

Last edited:
onekea said:

it's my personal santa bono on my office's desk :wink:

my fellows at work gave it to me as gift last year. its glasses are blue and if you take them out you can read "you look so beautiful tonight" underneath and the written on the beard says "you can reach but you can't grab it" :evil:
but what was amazing is that the beard hides two balls! that crazy fellows of mine (all women, of course) stuck two cute xmas beads patterned with eyes and mouths on a little wrapped penlight...you can image the outcome ;)
of course they are very creative and they know me and my passion (bono, not the penlight!) as well. we make such jokes to each other very often. we have always a good time together even at work.

GG, in bocca al lupo for you exams :up:

OMG :lmao: :lmao:

dianepm said:
soon....I'm hopefully going to finish off the next chapter tonight. I got stuck in the middle of it but I think I've worked it out.

:yippie:

we wont make you work on Christmas time of course :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom