courtesy of spanish eyes (pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3e02ac14.jpg

7bfd851b.jpg

for souly :hug:
7446b40c.jpg

kellyahern said:

I was wondering that too :) Special Olympics last summer maybe?

df1c61ee.jpg

I think it is from the Special Olympics. I believe Edge wore that shirt there. :drool:

Oh and NOEL!!!! :hyper: :drool:

I'm loving these pictures!

kellyahern said:
Esther - I think the smaller ones you sent me were wireimage pics that were posted already, the ones from Pavarotti's wedding and Edge at the tech convention with Jimmy Iovine :scratch: Has everyone seen those before? If not I can upload and post them. [/B]

Post them. :)

kellyahern said:

It's kind of a long story :lol: Basically, SpanishEyes met someone through a Colin Farrell forum, and this person has access to one of the "professionals only" pictures sites through her husband's e-mail address. So in exchange for SpanishEyes sending her some Ralph Fiennes pics, she sent SpanishEyes U2 pics from this site :)

SpanishEyes please correct me if I got that wrong :reject:

SpanishEyes then asked me to upload and post them here :wave:

I'm not sure what specific site they are from, I think it might say on some of the later pictures I haven't gotten around to posting yet :reject:

edited to add: I think it's all action press

your right Kelly! I dont remeber the sites name but it is something like actionpress.co.uk I think. But it doesn't matter cuz the site doesnt have a registration form. You have to email them your company profile to get access. And the non-watermarked pics are from Wireimage.

kellyahern said:
I think SpanishEyes covered all the Edge and Golden Globe Edge & Bono pics in the Edge day thread, but if I'm wrong please let me know and I'll post them :reject:

Once again, thank you for the pics Esther, these are so cool :bow: :hug: :hyper:

B]

Actually I left out some of the GGA pics but I posted all the Edge pics but I think they should all be posted anyway cuz not everybody goes into the Edge thread, although they all should:lol:

and your welcome folk. Though my new friend at the Colin message board deserves all the thanks.

Oh is Esther the Spanish eyes? ooohh! Sorry! :eek: I was thinking Chris, whose screen name is just spanisheyes with no numbers. I was wondering how Kelly knew him and why he had these pics! I knew he had a lot of concert pics but still :crack: Thanks Kelly and Esther! :bow:

SpanishEyes21 said:

Kelly did you get all the band pics and Zoo tv Bono:scratch:

I think so :scratch: Did I miss some? :reject: Some of the pics I thought we might have see here before (like Bono and Kylie from the Ivor Novello awards)? Did I miss alot? :reject:

I can go back and check again. I was in a little bit of a rush last night when I started :shifty:

edit: yes, I think I just left out some of the Ivor Novello pics (that were posted before) and the Edge ones :) :wave: Photobucket kind of jumbled up the order too, so I don't think they were in the same sequence as in your album :reject:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

I think so :scratch: Did I miss some? :reject: Some of the pics I thought we might have see here before (like Bono and Kylie from the Ivor Novello awards)? Did I miss alot? :reject:

I can go back and check again. I was in a little bit of a rush last night when I started :shifty:

edit: yes, I think I just left out some of the Ivor Novello pics (that were posted before) and the Edge ones :) :wave: Photobucket kind of jumbled up the order too, so I don't think they were in the same sequence as in your album :reject:

You rule! :hug:

kellyahern said:

Oh,ok:lol: I just thought it looked like to few pictures:huh:

Back
Top Bottom