corrs forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sexy_red

Babyface
my friend regularly posts messages on a forum called http://mb.corrsonline.com She recently told me that there has been a lot of bono-bashing. And as I found out, there has been. I think, that some of us should tells those nasty corr's fans to leave our bae alone.

Ick to bashing Bono. No accounting for other people's taste. But raiding forums gets nasty.

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Sorry but I'm mad. Look at this pic:

andreacorrbono.jpg

Our man is so hot and sexy in that! Look at his eyes! Look at his chest! He's gorgeous! But they said he looked 'eeeww' 'rank' and 'was cute back in the 80's but did not age well.' Poor Bono, let's give this pic the gushing it deserves here where he's appreciated!

andreacorrbono.jpg

O
M
D
!

O_O

That picture needs to be Photoshopped NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

*finds good picture of self*
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

Trying to start more trouble sexy_red?

Anyway..... did someone say photoshop?

3339652723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A88%3B79%3Cnu0mrj

icon16.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 03-17-2002).]

They have no right to bash Bono since they're fans of that crappy band. They are the ones with poor taste.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Trying to start more trouble sexy_red?

Anyway..... did someone say photoshop?

3339652723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A88%3B79%3Cnu0mrj

icon16.gif

Lol Sicy that's great.

*runs out door to buy photoshop*

Lol, Sicy sweetie!!!! Why would innocent ole sexy_red do a thing like that???????

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
They have no right to bash Bono since they're fans of that crappy band. They are the ones with poor taste.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are people all over who don't like U2 at ALL. Tolerate them and they will tolerate you. And if they don't tolerate you, you will know who's the adult.

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

Back
Top Bottom