Copenhagen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose said:

Ok, so that looks like someone gave him a plastic garbage bag to wear. :|

I so wanted the raincoat to be black & red. Someone should reprimand his wardrobe person. They should have been prepared with a Vertigo tour matching raincoat for the European leg.

I had the same thoughts.....but we'll forgive Mr. B this time.....he needs to be prepared for the rainy days..........

pictures are great!

:)

kellyahern said:
(you can see the rain through the spotlight)
1e9dda29.jpg

wet Larry :drool:

bono_gal said:
Omg, that sign did say

"Wanna dance, I'm shorter"

Wow!

Did it work?

Anyone know?

Sign said: Wanna dance? I'm even shorter.

And no, it didn't work.

I'd say it had an opposite effect.
'Cause the girl that got on stage last night was much taller than Bono as you can see in the posted pictures.
Although that's not why she was chosen (It was her birthday).

kellyahern said:
Yeah, I think I read he just borrowed it from someone in the crowd :lol:.

Yeah, I also read that. Bono took it for the girl that's on stage with him.

Kelly as always, thanks for the pictures!
:bow:

What a sweet picture of Bono and the birthday girl from U2log!

He even gave her his green raincoat. What a man.

Bono never ceases to amaze me. I don't know if I will ever see a life more transformed by Grace than Bono's.

Thanks for posting that pic, kelly.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

i heard that a fan (a guy) jumped on stage uninvited and got tackled by John, Bono's bodyguard. Anyone heard about this or have you seen pictures?

ruffian said:
i heard that a fan (a guy) jumped on stage uninvited and got tackled by John, Bono's bodyguard. Anyone heard about this or have you seen pictures?

Read about it: Yes

A comment from U2log:
Like some guy jumping on the stage and being divebombed off by one of the band security guys after he refused to leave in a normal kind of fashion.

Seen pictures of it: No

Miringeltje said:

Read about it: Yes

A comment from U2log:
Like some guy jumping on the stage and being divebombed off by one of the band security guys after he refused to leave in a normal kind of fashion.

Seen pictures of it: No

i'll check out u2log. thanks!

ruffian said:

:yikes:

Yeah, I read that too http://www.u2tours.com/displayfan.src?ID=20050731&XID=7172&Return=

I like how the fan review sums it up "when Bono sang sometimes you cant make it on your own a drunk jump over to the platform beside Bono, security pulled him down, good work."

on a different note, I like the review by the priest :wink:
http://www.u2tours.com/displayfan.src?ID=20050731&XID=7187&Return=

Last edited:
ruffian said:

:lol: "great mounds of holiness..." ya gotta love it :wink:

you have to love a band that gets a priest to review their rock concert - classic
(and what a cool priest:D )

Some really great photos here of U2 live at Copenhagen. I was wondering can anyone here scan for me the photo of myself and my friend (that's me Celebrian with the long reddish brown hair clutching my HTDAAB book) standing outside U2s hotel that appeared in the Sunday (31st August) of Esktra Bladet and post it here on this website? I'd do it myself if I had a scanner!! Thanks!:cute:

Hi Ruffian, Yes I was at the concert and saw this bloke jumping on the B-stage and trying to get to Bono but luckily John got hold of him and after a hell of a struggle managed to pull him off the stage and landed with decided bump into the pit between the stage and crowd. It was very scary to watch but I don't think Bono even noticed!:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom