Convincify

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
yea, so my friend loves interference. she also loves pleba. but most of all she loves larry. however, she's convinced she shouldn't become an interferencer for fear of absolute addiction (let's face it girls, it's addicting, but let's try to convince her SHE will be the exception to the rule.). Here's what I need: pictures of larry. ooh, and some of edge. I think if we make a personal plea to her she may go all the way through and become a member. then she can post and have good times just like the rest of us. So, have at it...

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

JOIN INTERFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Lilly's friend.... come to the dark side
biggrin.gif

larry3.jpg

larry8.jpg

larry28.jpg

view.html

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
A honey child to a swarm of bees...

Let me love you true, let me rescue you...

[This message has been edited by wildhoney22 (edited 01-22-2002).]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Morrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Newwbiessssssssssssssssssssss
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* sigh. That will never work.

i09D98B0A-B585-4DB7-A904-EF0A59064AD8.jpg

iE57FDF4C-504C-47B1-BFE3-875E31D5DDAD.jpg

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Sicy's FTP

Lilly! Where were you on Sunday, girl? We had an awesome brunch and you missed it!
tongue.gif
Not to mention that the Twin Cities gang of U2 fans is growing...you gotta get in on it.
biggrin.gif

Annnnyways, here's a piccie for your friend. Edge is calling....

3334972723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E232326994%3C8%3A2ot1lsi

-sula

Not technically a newbie, she's been following it since I joined in Oct, she just hasn't posted yet. Besides Sicy, that's not a good way to get her to join...

------------------

LMAO CONVINCIFY!!! TESTIFY!

i5ECAE76B-A283-4E7D-8DD8-6FA85FEBBF3F.jpg

iAFABFAB9-121D-420A-8272-479EB250F509.jpg

i6C0EAB50-8067-4628-ADE9-3E7DD26703FB.jpg

i016E11E7-1897-4D79-ADF0-1D4D98BF202E.jpg

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 01-22-2002).]

Ah come on over girlie...I'll take of my shirt and let ya touch my mooscles! Em, just ignore the makeup...

larry14.JPG

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Lilly! Where were you on Sunday, girl? We had an awesome brunch and you missed it!
tongue.gif
Not to mention that the Twin Cities gang of U2 fans is growing...you gotta get in on it.
biggrin.gif

-sula

mad.gif
I was stuck at an airport for 15 hrs the day before with 8 small children might I add. I woke up Sunday at 11:30 called my friend (who was to accompany me to the meeting and who we are now trying to convince to be an interferencer) to see where and when you all were meeting. She said 11:00 and she didn't know where since there was NO MAP!!! Sorry that we live on the other side of the River, but I have no good way to get to Lake St. Besides, by the time we could have gotten there, we probably would have missed you. You know what that means though? We MUST meet again...
wink.gif

------------------

*wants to rip off that cute little tight white shirt*

ahem

*is scandalized*
LMAO!!!! *impulse*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by Lilly:
mad.gif
I was stuck at an airport for 15 hrs the day before with 8 small children might I add. I woke up Sunday at 11:30 called my friend (who was to accompany me to the meeting and who we are now trying to convince to be an interferencer) to see where and when you all were meeting. She said 11:00 and she didn't know where since there was NO MAP!!! Sorry that we live on the other side of the River, but I have no good way to get to Lake St. Besides, by the time we could have gotten there, we probably would have missed you. You know what that means though? We MUST meet again...
wink.gif

awww. Well, tell you what. Some friends of mine in a few different bands are playing a gig at the 400 bar on Friday. I think Ali Rose and I are going to catch the show...perhaps we could meet there? oh wait...gah. It might be 21+. hmmm... *goes back to drawing board*

But no worries. These days I find I've been hanging out with local interferencers at least every weekend. We are sure to come up with a good plan. Drop me an email, hey?

-sula

It was a joke Lilly. Even though I think we get enough new members in here without us having to 'convince' more to come in. No offense to your friend. But I wouldnt have posted the pics if I was really being serious.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Sicy's FTP

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
It was a joke Lilly. Even though I think we get enough new members in here without us having to 'convince' more to come in. No offense to your friend. But I wouldnt have posted the pics if I was really being serious.

Yea, I got that. I was trying to be more funny on top of your original funnyness. However, sarcasm doesn't travel far on screen...

------------------

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Here, have your friend suck on this for a while ....

eek.gif
eek.gif

*imagines sucking on.....faint*

Thanks sicy
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

[B Not to mention that the Twin Cities gang of U2 fans is growing...you gotta get in on it.
[/B]

Cool! I'm from about an hour away from the Twin Cities.
Lilly tell your friend not to worry. An addiction is worth all the cool stuff and people here. ~ Jen
smile.gif

Lily's friend"

Larry is sitting in the chair, bored, waiting for your arrival
i64B8D4A3-D0B9-4347-A8DB-1D4A5C90BFC4.jpg

He is making you a drink, but you better come and get it before one of the other 'drum bums' steales it from you
iB22017F8-B73E-41ED-90F9-36551B81EE7F.jpg

oooohhh...you know you want to post *hypnotizes* Larry says "post! Post for me! I want to see my sexy manboobs on the forum everyday! Help me fulfill that desire!" LOL Ok that was weird
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

*Carries picture of Larry in her wallet* (Sad but true)

clarityat3am: Buy our booooos Discobooooos!
MG: Edge can really get his groove on. Look at him go!

Back
Top Bottom