*confused* About Bononoice in concert (see x-masgift thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
So, we have been discussing a very erotic thing Bono did during a show in Gothenburg back in 92. I was sure it was in Stockholm on the Dnacing Zoo TV boot so I ran home to get it confirmed but didn't hear it. I'm so sorry for saying it was wrong in the book.

I haven't heard the Gothenburg concert though but am sure I have heard him saying exactly those words. "oh, a good one...mmmm.... I'm coming..."

When I was lying in my bed listening and wondering where I might have heard this I got to think about a short soundclip that was posted here a few weeks ago. It was only 12-15 sec long but it did had somethng very scandalizing on it. Can it have been this?? Or has bono said this during more shows?

I tried to find the soundclip that was posted here but couldn't find it. Anyone knows where it is? Who posted it??
I would be really glad to hear it again, specially since we now know from what conert it is (if this is what he was saying at the soundclip) and it was from my hometown (unfortunatly a show I didn't see)

So can someone help us out here??
smile.gif

Thanks!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
You mean this one? *hope it works*

From Atlanta Popmart
eek.gif

http://www.tornadoali.com/U2/sounds.html

Shit, yes it was that.

Now I'm furious. I HAVE to know where I've heard him say that about he's coming when opening the Sydney show? Anyone have the copy where Tryin to throw your arms is not cut? Have time to check it out? I'm at work now so I can't.
Please help me and all the rest of you to find this. This is so scandalizing and something for us PLEBA girls to hear.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

I want to hear that other one too.
eek.gif

I just don't know if I can handle it.
wink.gif

Oh BONO!!!!

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Oki, I'm working HARD on finding this. Now I've been mailing all my boots collectors friends and asked them for help. But it's holidays and many don't connect as regurlarly but I made it sound really desperat. LOL
I WILL find this one for you ladies.
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Oki, I'm working HARD on finding this. Now I've been mailing all my boots collectors friends and asked them for help. But it's holidays and many don't connect as regurlarly but I made it sound really desperat. LOL
I WILL find this one for you ladies.
smile.gif

Thanks Miss. Zooropa. I can't wait to hear it!! Although I don't know if I can handle it
smile.gif

Great news!!

I'll have it in my mail any minute now. Anyone now how to put it up on the web, can someone help me? Otherwise I have to send it out to you. No problems for me to do that though. Just...

Ahhh... here it came!!!

Your addys please and you will here Bono coming.... LOL

------------------

Great news!!

I'll have it in my mail any minute now. Anyone now how to put it up on the web, can someone help me? Otherwise I have to send it out to you. No problems for me to do that though. Just...

Ahhh... here it came!!!

Your addys please and you will here Bono coming.... LOL

Can you send it to hotmail??? If so, then I am spinninghead77@hotmail.com

Thanks a million.

Originally posted by spinninghead77:

Can you send it to hotmail??? If so, then I am spinninghead77@hotmail.com

Thanks a million.

I'm afraid it's too big for hotmail. Any other address? It's the whole song and it's abgout 7 min long so it's 6 MB.

I'm afraid it's too big for hotmail. Any other address? It's the whole song and it's abgout 7 min long so it's 6 MB.

I guess that my yahoo account would be too small too. I can't get it at work because I don't have speakers. Hopefully someone will be able to put it on line. Thanks anyway Miss. Zooropa. You're the best!!!

Oki, the very helpful guy that sent it too me has put it up on a webpage so you can go and download it yourself. He picks up the girl about 4 minutes into the clip.
Here you go: http://morre.dyndns.org/gtb92u209.mp3

------------------

WOW!! Thanks so much for getting this posted on a site Miss Zooropa.

I have to wait til tonight to listen to it, when I have enough time and privacy.
eek.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Hey MissZooropa thanks. I'm downloading it now. Can't wait to hear it.

eek.gif
Just listened to it

*is scandalised*
Thanks for sharing MissZ
biggrin.gif

!!! Echo and I spent all day yesterday looking for the champagne thing.

In Borders today (again) I was looking at that book about U2 live (i don't remember the title, I think Into the Heart or something) and I found it was during Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World in Gothenberg 1992....so....that's what the book said.
Eeeek!

BON-OH!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Brian Eno is trying to prevent me from downloading an MP3 of Bono having an orgasm!!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 12-27-2001).]

Thanks for posting the link! My computer is reeeeeally slow, but it's busy downloading right now. I can't wait to hear Bono come. Uh, yeah.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

I can't belive what I missed not going to the show. A week before this show I heard of the name U2 for the first time in my life and thought it would be a bit drastic to run off to a show without knowing who are performing just because I was madly in love with a guy who liked them. Now I only think that I should have!!! This show was also ranked second best show performed in Gothenburg ever, just beaten by Bruce Springsteen.

Can't stop laughing after hearing how Bono is introducing the song. He says "I belive this is an old swedish drinking song I'm dressing up for... it's called Trying to throw you arms around the world" LOL
And on the Dancing Zoo TV boot (two nights after) He says that "the other night I said this was an old swedish drinking song but noone belived me so I guess it isn't" LOL He's just too funny. I don't know, they seem to love sweden since they come here every single tour and spends as many days as possible here but at the same time he always teases us and make fun of us.
smile.gif

I just counted that Sweden have alone got more concerts then the other three scandinavian countries have got together (Norway, Denmark and Finland). *proud*
smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by MissZooropa (edited 12-27-2001).]

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<--- just listened to it

I like all the Bono noises, but nothing earth-shattering
frown.gif

I like the line about the Edge (yes, Echo, ANOTHER one
smile.gif
)

OMG He just something about sitting on someone's knee

The last word is LARRY

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Brian Eno is trying to prevent me from downloading an MP3 of Bono having an orgasm!!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Scandalizing noises are all around! *eep* I'm glad this was figured out, I'll be downloading it soon.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

Back
Top Bottom