Confused!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Well,
My friend who insulted me about grades and CNU was telling me today about how she really wants to apply to CNU and how excited she is.....
I think she may have changed her mind because:
a) I was giving her lots of positive info about the school
b) She may have realized that she has little chance of going to the schools that she thought were "good enough".

whatever!!! :huh:

She apparently got over her ego trip. People who insult other people are always on some kind of ego trip. I'm glad she came to her senses.

She sounds like a friend of mine I had in high school who was actually as dumb as nails and the only thing going for her was that she got in between everyone and spread gossip that wasn't true. She liked to turn friends against friends so that someone would like her instead. She was always changing her mind so certain people would think she was smart or knew a lot about something. One of her favorite things to do was to pretend certain things were dumb or not good enough for her so that she could feel special. She was the most immature, insecure person I've ever met. Now she still lives with her parents, failed some classes and dropped out of school, and stocks shelves at the local grocery store. Glad I never listened to her!

Perhaps your friend has some underlying issues she needs to work out.

Back
Top Bottom