Confessions of the Online Shopping Junkie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
First it was Amazon.......:love:

Then it was Nude.........:drool:

And today it was Edun....and that poetry scarf......:combust:......

:shifty: Now when is Gap going to ship to NZ :evil:

Anyone else want to confess their 'sins'.....:giggle:

P.S :bow: to my credit card and :yikes: to having to pay it!!! :lol:

I'm a shoppaholic! The only way to stop myself from buying anything, is to avoid going into any of my favourite shops and loggin onto any online stores! For example I just ordered 80 euros worth of toiletries from Yves Rocher!! :reject:

Not an online shopping fiend... although I did blow $70 on a t-shirt from a UK site once. Rotten exchange rates... :madwife:

I did go a little insane when I finally found myself in a Gap in the USA last year.... :reject:
(RED) :drool:

Stop sending me coupons--20% here/15% there/free with your purchase/free shipping/where does it end!!! :sad: :sad: Ok I feel better now.

Amazon, ebay. They're all evil. :sad::angry:

My last purchase was a Buffy Complete series DVD Box set. I do get paid soon and it was on sale £179.99 RRP and i got it for £73 with P&P. Saved £106. :drool: Would have been rude not to buy it. :shifty:

:wink:

Damn you're good Jem! If I could only find such a deal for the Charmed box.. :scream: but I can NOT afford 200 euros for that!

:shifty: This thread reminds me, I still have to buy those two Brian Krause movies...

:wink: My sin is more musical instruments.. the past year I spent around 1000 euros on them..
:drool: tho they're worth every cent! Mah Babies!

bonoishot said:
Amazon, ebay. They're all evil. :sad::angry:

My last purchase was a Buffy Complete series DVD Box set. I do get paid soon and it was on sale £179.99 RRP and i got it for £73 with P&P. Saved £106. :drool: Would have been rude not to buy it. :shifty:

Buffy :drool:

I just bought another Rolling Stone w/ U2 on the cover - excellent condition - from ebay. My collection is so close to being complete :hyper:

Ava79 said:

Me too. Ebay is evil. Among others.

Luckily not having a credit card I have no reason to even go onto ebay! :wink:

Oh but book shops are my downfall too! I have a small pile of books that I've bought over the last several months, and that I've only just had the time to flick through! I'm still trying to finish JRR Tolkiens Children of Hurin that I bought last autumn! :reject:

Email coupons from Sephora--Free Gift, 15% off at the Gap, $50 off $150 @ WhiteHouseBlackMarket---that's just today! :(

gluey said:
First it was Amazon.......:love:

Then it was Nude.........:drool:

And today it was Edun....and that poetry scarf......:combust:......

:shifty: Now when is Gap going to ship to NZ :evil:

Anyone else want to confess their 'sins'.....:giggle:

P.S :bow: to my credit card and :yikes: to having to pay it!!! :lol:

And still yet another thing in common. I actually shop more online than I do in a store or Mall. It's so much easier!

My is Etsy.com..I also sell stuff there but there's so much I want to buy there.:combust:

Re: Re: Confessions of the Online Shopping Junkie

JCOSTER said:

And still yet another thing in common. I actually shop more online than I do in a store or Mall. It's so much easier!

I am so with you on that JCoster. AND you can sit at your PC at any time of the day or night wearing whatever you want to, showered or not so you don't have to worry about getting all gussied up. Not to mention these days with gas prices so ridiculous it's soooo much cheaper to buy online than to be driving around. I swear I get better deals saving money on sales taxes and shopping smart to avoid shipping charges many times so I am completely happy with all my online buys. I mainly shop on eBay, Amazon, Overstock and a number of name brand websites.

teenie said:
My is Etsy.com..I also sell stuff there but there's so much I want to buy there.:combust:
I love ETSY.com--I have bought bunches of items there--esp. Corgi items, vintage jewelry, a couple U2 things.

I'm a woot.com addict. I have two mp3 players that originally cost $140 that I got for $15 each and last week I got a $500 Dyson vacuum for $250 because mine vacuum died.

Yesterday I got a car seat cover (to keep dog hair and mud off the back seat) from an eBay store.

Now I am in the market for an external hard drive.

Ebay for me. I hate shopping and I almost never go shopping. I buy EVERYTHING I need on ebay :lol:

But, I sell too, so I just take the money I make selling, and buy more stuff :drool:

Talk about addict, I have 2600 feedback on my selling ID and 80 feedback on my buying ID (and I only recently decided to start buying on the buying ID so there is probably about 800 feedback on my selling ID that is from buying). Yeah, addict :lol:

Ebay for me too! Online shopping is just soooo much easier and convenient. Not only Ebay but Sephora, and tons of other good sites. Amazon is great for books :drool:

And it's so much more exciting to get a package in the mail than it is to come home with shopping bags and look at the reciepts and go :ohmy:

I swear there's nothing you can't find on eBay OR on the Internet. Seriously.

The people that work at my tiny post office laugh every time I come in to pick up a package. They're really nice tho, so it makes my buying even more fun.

Ebay for me! Also Anthropologie and Free People online. Sephora makes me feel like a dork so I don't go there.

Back
Top Bottom