Confess- I Loved Saved By The Bell!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DML said:

Then he went on and stayed with the NEW Saved by the Bell show which was REAAAAAAALLY bad...:eeklaugh:

And I admit...I also love that show. Greatness. When I was little, I thought THAT'S what high school should be about...boy did I get a shock when I was a freshman. haha.

:lol: I know what you mean. I didn't really like the new class either.

:hmm: I wondered what would've happened with The College Years had they kept it on TNBC rather than primetime. I really liked The College Years (although Alex was rather annoying!).

wertsie said:

:lol: I know what you mean. I didn't really like the new class either.

:hmm: I wondered what would've happened with The College Years had they kept it on TNBC rather than primetime. I really liked The College Years (although Alex was rather annoying!).

LOL! I vaguely remember the college years, but I do remember Zach being REALLY hot. haha.

wertsie said:

(although Alex was rather annoying!).

oh yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

wasn't alex that girl? the crazy one?

KierstenWa_Grani_491365_400.jpg

Kiersten Warren

HA!

C49-29.jpg

i totally forgot she was in The College Years. She was the weird friend of Will Smith's girlfriend who welcomed the aliens in Independence Day.

elizabeth said:
HA!

C49-29.jpg

i totally forgot she was in The College Years. She was the weird friend of Will Smith's girlfriend who welcomed the aliens in Independence Day.

:yes: Yep, that's right! I saw her in that movie too. It's Alex!

elizabeth said:

oh yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

wasn't alex that girl? the crazy one?

KierstenWa_Grani_491365_400.jpg

Kiersten Warren

:yuck: I so hated her!!!

LOL! I vaguely remember the college years, but I do remember Zach being REALLY hot. haha.

I also watched "the college years"... :wink: and yea, he was hot...

I liked the bloopers at the end of the show.

Last edited:
i don't remember ANYTHING about the college years except them sharing that common room and that girl alex.

and oh yeah, kelly wanted to go to medical school, but zach didn't think she could cut it, so she got a job at the pseudo-Hooters, and he was appalled.

But she called him out on it.

anyone remember THAT episode?

elizabeth said:
i don't remember ANYTHING about the college years except them sharing that common room and that girl alex.

and oh yeah, kelly wanted to go to medical school, but zach didn't think she could cut it, so she got a job at the pseudo-Hooters, and he was appalled.

But she called him out on it.

anyone remember THAT episode?

I remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember goin' to my grandma's friend Gladys's house, and they were doing crafts, so I went to watch TV, and that was on! :lmao:

How is it that we remember such tiny details about our lives??? :D

Bonochick said:

How is it that we remember such tiny details about our lives??? :D

LOL! Right? I can remember the STUPID lil things my brother and I did as a kid...but GOD FORBID I remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.

DML said:

LOL! Right? I can remember the STUPID lil things my brother and I did as a kid...but GOD FORBID I remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.

:lol: Oh, I know how that is! Lately I'm lucky if I can remember what I came into a room for!!! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom