Conan's show LIVE?!! OR taped like letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lardence said:
I need to keep asking - will someone send me a copy of this show please? pretty please?!

Hi..I would be happy to send you a copy of the recording,,It is still only 10:36 pm In California and we have 2 more hours to go, but unless someone else offers I will have my bro make a copy for ya!

I know how it is to want something soooo bad!:wink:

biff said:
So, for those of us who have never seen this show, what exactly does that mean?

Yes, could someone tell, please?

:confused:

They came up with the "In the Year 2000" skit way before the year 2000. So, they were making funny jokes about what would be happening in the future. Well eventually the year 2000 came and went, but they still wanted to do the skit, so they just kept it with the same name.

Dutch Partygirl said:
Why can't I see this damn show? Damn television.... damn all the different channels that we don't have... :banghead: :mad:

:|

You can see it on CNBC channel on Tuesday night in Europe bit late but better than never! think its around 10.30pm

Mmm...well, since my housemates don't believe in paying for a tv licence, we've only got about 7 channels. I don't think CNBC is one of them... But maybe I can find somebody that has the channel.

*runs off on a frantic search*

Oh maybe my dad has that - is that on Sky at all?

To whoever offered to make me a copy thank you! I might need it lol!

Anyone know what time that's on on the Sky channel? I might call my dad, he has Sky.

Back
Top Bottom