Come on take me away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Show me the way to go home,
I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago
and it's gone right to my head!

Wk73861.jpg

Poor Bono. He doesn't have a drinking problem, he drinks, he gets drunk, he passes out, no problem!
wink.gif

l592275.jpg

dC39316.jpg

What would you do if you found him in this condition? I would love to find him like this in a bar somewhere, with no one around but an old janitor who didn't know who he was, and I would say, 'yes, there's my husband, drunk and passed out again, come on home dear!' and carry him away!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Awww, that's so cute... It brings out my motherly instincts LMAO

I'd take him home too, owuldn't take the advantage tho, just stuff him up in bed and then make him a cup of coffee in the morning and then have a nice chat. He'd prob would be really grateful and would give me GA tix to a few gigs
biggrin.gif

Awwwww Bono baby. I would take him home. When he woke up with a terrible hangover, I would convince him that he had a drink problem and needed to spend six weeks locked away from the cruel world, to make sure he is over it.
Of course the six weeks would be spent locked in my house.......mwahahahahah!

WOO! Special delivery>!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by Jody:
I would convince him that he had a drink problem and needed to spend six weeks locked away from the cruel world, to make sure he is over it.
Of course the six weeks would be spent locked in my house.......mwahahahahah!
LMAO
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

Awwwwww........my sweet baby...I would really like to caress him until he wakes up...I would take him home (MY home
biggrin.gif
)...and I would take care of him...how sweet!!!!

OMG!!!

How sweet... I just want to sit next to him and lie down and put my arm around him.

How funny, the last pic, looks almost exactly like a pic I took of a guy I was in love with, that looks really like Bono. It kind of bring me back in time. Uhhh...

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Back
Top Bottom