Come here Flaming June, Scarletwine and anyone else who subscribes to Boomspeed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I have a weird problem with their billing so I'm asking you if this is unusual. The first month they billed my card $18 twice, then nothing the second month, now $18 again this month :confused: I was supposed to pay $2 the first month and $6 after that. Are you billed like that? What does your statement say? The reason I'm concerned is that when I first subscribed, they didn't sign me up and it took 3 tries to get an upgrade. Now I think they think I have 3 different accounts and are billing me for that! :mad: :crazy:

If your statement shows up very different than mine, please let me know, or do they bill in blocks or something? If yours is the same I won't worry. Oh, I have emailed them NUMEROUS times at support@boomspeed.com and they DO NOT RESPOND!! I tried signing up for their support message board but it won't work for me. Please help, any advice, suggestions or experiences would be welcomed!!

Now I'm really scared :uhoh: Also, what does it come up as on your card statement? Who does it say bills you, and does it give an actual address or phone number?

I've been getting billed $6 a month. I can't remember what shows up on my card. I didn't keep a copy of last months to check. I bet they do think you have 3 accounts. I'd keep bugging them. Sorry I'm not more help.

:banghead: :sad: :rant: I swear, shit like this ALWAYS happens to me, and ONLY happens to me! :down:

Don't feel so bad. Last month I downloaded a updated Real Player after my drive crashed and I kept getting bumped off aol (stupid dialup) and I had to keep repeating it. I ended up with 5 accounts to cancel in the free 14 days. Luckily it sent me a e-mail 5 times or I wouldn't have thought it did that.

That was lame, at least you didn't get charged! I had the feeling it was a computer generated thing and maybe a real human could straighten it out. I finally heard from him last night, he said to email him back and he'd credit it back. I'll let you know what happens.

The guy credited back $18 to my card and gave me credit for the next 3 months! :)

Back
Top Bottom