Columbia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I am bummed out about the space shuttle disaster. Seven lives lost, including an Israeli.........I don't understand why these things happen. So sad.:sad: :sad: :sad: :scream: :scream: :( :(

I was so shocked and upset :sad: It's like a nightmare. I remember the Challenger, and how they kept showing the people looking up and pointing like they thought it was still there. I watched the smoke trails of this disaster today and felt the same chills. We don't know what happened in the sky over Texas, but what a loss and tragedy. This is a sad day.:(

Last edited:
MonaVox said:
:sad:

Do they know why it happened yet?

An investigation by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency, if I'm not mistaken) is going on now. They really don't know what happened.
Except that it's a tragedy of monumental proportions.:sad: :sad: :scream: :scream: :censored: :censored:

Very sad and shocking news

The pictures of it look awful

Poor people

:(

It is very sad. :( What really weirded me out was I woke up this morning and the news people here in Florida were talking about how we would see or well feel and hear the shuttle come in (cause where I live you can feel the sonic boom from the shuttles) and they were all so happy about it landing....but then when I got to work, CNN was on they were talking about how it exploded.

It is truly a great tragedy and my thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of the truly wonderful, brave women and men that comprised the crew of Columbia. DML, I as well live in Florida (central)and we are always watching out for takeoffs and the return of the shuttles and the news that came out today shortly after it's expected arrival time shocked and saddened me greatly.

Back
Top Bottom