college students i need your help!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ILuvLarryMullen

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hi everyone I just realized that I have a paper due tomorrow for my sociology class which I must interview 5 female and 5 male undergraduate college students for. If anyone out there can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. It won't take very long I promise, it is about your expectations for carrer and family in the future. Please pm me or leave a message here and I will love you forever

*is about to have a nervous breakdown*

ok, I'm going to list out some questions because I'm going to go to bed for a couple of hours. Please feel free to elaborate on your answers as much as you like. Please leave me your age/year in school, gender, and general location.

The point of this paper is to examine college students expectations for balancing carrer and family in the future, and the differences between expectations for different genders.

what kind of carrer do you expect for yourself in the future? For your partner? Do you expect to have children? Who will care for the children and who will be the main breadwinner, or will these tasks be equally shared? When in life do you hope to start a family? Do you plan on you or your spouse to cut back on work to make once children are born? Do you (or your spouse) plan on goig back to work full-time once the children reach a certain age? .....anything else related that you can think of.

If anyone can help me I will be more greatful than you can imagine.

my paper is due in 8 hours....my life sucks :(

Ok, i have all the female students I need, so if there are any guys lurking here pm i won't tell anyone you were looking in pleba i swear.

Thanks x 1000000 to everyone who helped out!

Back
Top Bottom