Collage Wallpapers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
I've been playing around with putting groups of pics together in an attempt to make some new wallpaper designs. I showed them to a couple people who thought they were worth sharing, so I thought I would post them here :) I'm always curious to see what different things people are coming up with for their wallpapers, too

peace.jpg

Awesome! I'm saving a bunch of these. :applaud: Could you post the picture you used in the top left corner of the Edge one?

BONO'ppetit said:
Great job! Mind if I steal a few?

I don't mind if anyone wants to use them; I just take stuff I find on the internet and put it together. :D I'm flattered that you like it.

and Sherry Darling, are you looking for Bono and Ali or just Ali? :hmm: I may be able to come up with something :wink:

I was thinking just Ali, though that's up to you. :) I've seen some lovely ones with the two of them but never one with just her. :D

Yea, fun! :yes:

Ever since I switched to a new ISP, my pictures come up really fuzzy and out of focus when I'm on line. Not a problem with the old pictures, but these new ones that I right-click saved after the switch, seem to be terribly fuzzy ... maybe I have some setting on my computer wrong or something, I dunno. :shrug: let me know if these Ali wall papers came out fuzzy for you guys too, though, and I'll see if I can fix them.

ali1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom