Collage Wallpapers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Popb1.jpg

These are fantastic!! :bow: I think my favourites are the Bono-Edge one :cute: and Gone... you really captured the feeling of the song. I've never seen the main image for that before, very cool.

Can I have a sexy Bono wallpaper?
(i.e. Bono in white shirt and ONE band, Bono on the bed, Bono laying down with straw hat on top of him).
How do you make these anyway?

xtal said:
Can I have a sexy Bono wallpaper?
(i.e. Bono in white shirt and ONE band, Bono on the bed, Bono laying down with straw hat on top of him).
How do you make these anyway?

And here I thought ALL of the Bono wallpapers were Sexy :wink:

Ok, from your request I came up with this:
U2Bono506.jpg

and I would've been happy to try and work with
Bonobw.jpg
(This is the one you meant, right?) But this is the only copy I have of it. :huh:

** And I have an old photo editing program which came with a scanner that I was given second hand three or four years ago. :up: It's called iPhotoplus4

Last edited:
:combust: Wow..these are really great! I'm so glad I stumbled in here..gonna sleep well 2nite I imagine :drool:
heheh

labell said:
One I just made two minutes ago, just for this thread! :wink:

brickwallpaper.jpg

I love this one, it's my wallpaper now :yes: what program do you use? Mine can't do that overlap, each picture is solid :|

And can you post the large middle picture? I only have a teeny tiny copy of that one.

Thanks for sharing :hyper:

I use paintshop pro...I don't really overlap, I just use the lasso tool and a high feather to make them blend into each other :D

Back
Top Bottom