Colin Farrell Pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh well. Back to the Colin! :D

cf25.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:
hi fj:wave: how are you? how is jenny? i havent seen her around.

Hello Esther! I'm fine. I've sort of been taking a break from Interference, but I plan to be around more often now, at least for Moobday and the like. I've missed you guys! :)

She's doing good too, I'll be sure to tell her you asked.

the tattoo on the left side of his chest, it says love and then it has a y and then it has no matter... does anyone know whats that all about?

just wonderin.

I just rented Intermission with him in it..it was a great movie, pretty funny
he reminds me alot of matt dillon- they should be in a movie together and play brothers er sumtin

SpanishEyes21 said:

what the hell are you talking about?:huh:

I'm sorry...apparently I had a stalker chasing me around the forums....he told me he was in love with me on another thread. :coocoo:

These pics of Colin are beautiful...allow me to contribute! I don't know if this has been posted already but regardless...:drool:

eoplh

That looks like a Larry shirt there ^ :wink:

Brosnan Favors Colin Farrell As Bond
Nov 1, 9:53 AM EST

The Associated Press

Pierce Brosnan, the actor who has played British agent James Bond in the last four "007" films, says he thinks fellow Irishman Colin Farrell would be his ideal successor.

Brosnan, 51, said several actors could ably fill his shoes for the coveted role, which he began in 1995 with "GoldenEye" and concluded with 2002's "Die Another Day."

"But I'll give it to Colin Farrell. He'll eat the head off them all," Brosnan said following an entertainment awards ceremony Saturday in Dublin.

Back
Top Bottom