Colin Farrell is Irish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
souLnation2002 said:
Colin won an award for best actor last night, at the GQ Men of the Year awards. He wasn't there to make an apperance, but had a taped acceptance speech. :D

]

Damn I wish I had cable:sad:

I am so confused. I opened up the magazine and scanned through the table of contents and didn't see Colin's name on the list. I might have to give the mag a second look, especially if there is a Colin interview because he's always a great interview

GQ decived us:scream: They showed the 2 different covers on TV of Adrian and Colin but instead we get Heidi Klum:scream:

and I love reading Colin interviews.

l1.jpg
328415k.jpg

Ladies, feast your eyes on this, here's a very very very blond Colin on the set of Alexander the Great.

He's simply beautiful:faint: :faint: and check out those legs.
ColinAlexander.jpg

I wonder if Colin knows how HOT he is?
Colin_Alexander_still.jpg
:drool: :combust:

SpanishEyes21 said:
dsmith, here's the cover of GQ that I saw on Access Hollywood, I found it on Ebay.

83_1.JPG

the person had to put a stupid piece of tape over his mouth:mad:

Okay, that's just odd!! I guess I'll have to go magazine shopping this weekend. And I'm still looking for the October issue of UK Elle to see if Helena Christensen's pic of Edge is in it.

dsmith2904 said:

Okay, that's just odd!! I guess I'll have to go magazine shopping this weekend. And I'm still looking for the October issue of UK Elle to see if Helena Christensen's pic of Edge is in it.

this is whats on the inside of the magazine and there's an article.

adriencolin.jpg

those pictures are so cute!

I kinda um.... lurk around a Colin message board and apparently alot of people are having trouble finding the magazine. Only a few have found the Colin cover. Im gonna go search today or this weekened.

Last edited:
GQ

Ok, I went to Borders today, thursday, and all I saw was that damn issue with The rock:barf: so I asked this girl if they had gotten the Nov. issue of GQ yet(maybe they had it in the stock room) so the girl says to me "which issue are you waiting for, Adrian or Colin?" and with a big goofy grin on my face I said Colin. Then she said "Im waiting for Adrian, the story of my life":lol: :lol:

So anyway, she said they were suppose to get it yesterday but to check on Friday because they will be getting in another shipment. So dsmith maybe this weekend we will find the magazine.

He was so cute at The Teen Choice awards, he said he'd be a good boy and not swear when accepting his award.

I saw the awards, Colin said "thank ya, thank ya, thank ya, thank ya :lol: He looked adorable.

These are pictures of Colin modeling when he was like 19,20 years old, in Australia.

The one of him wearing the Beret is so cute and I love the long hair.
e78df850.jpg

Those bony knees are kinds scary
1584fe79.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:
These are pictures of Colin modeling when he was like 19,20 years old, in Australia.

The one of him wearing the Beret is so cute and I love the long hair.
e78df850.jpg

Those bony knees are kinds scary
1584fe79.jpg

OMG I didn't know he was in a boy band!!! He so looks like a Backstreet Boy or something there.

Back
Top Bottom