Coldplay, anyone??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I *love* this band. How about you? My favorite song from "A Rush of Blood to the Head" is "Clocks". That thing is *amazing*. I can't stop listening to it. The whole album is so cool and of course so is "Parachutes". Wow!!!:love: :love: :heart: :heart:

Coldplay... :love:

My favs from A Rush Of Blood To The Head are The Scientist and the title song. And from Parachutes, Trouble. :D

YAY COLDPLAY YAY

anyone want to go see them in Indianapolis with me?? :hyper:
not like I have tickets yet or anything cos currently I am without transportation... or money to buy them...
I'm hoping to get some money for christmas so I can get tickets/look on ebay if they're sold out

*looks around*
:shifty:

33562%3B3523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D936%3D5%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B4794%3A%3Aot1lsi

*runs*

Kristie said:
YAY COLDPLAY YAY

anyone want to go see them in Indianapolis with me?? :hyper:
not like I have tickets yet or anything cos currently I am without transportation... or money to buy them...
I'm hoping to get some money for christmas so I can get tickets/look on ebay if they're sold out

*looks around*
:shifty:

33562%3B3523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D936%3D5%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B4794%3A%3Aot1lsi

*runs*

I met chris too and went to their aftershow partay :hyper:

i love warning sign

I love this band!!!!! I want to go see them but i wont be able to bc of the timing but hopefully next time they go on tour i will!!!!

Songs i love:

Shiver
Yellow
Trouble
Warning signs
Green Eyes
The Scientist

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I will not leave one Coldplay thread in interference untouched. lol

:drool: :drool: :drool: I LOVE THIS BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see them either!

CHRIS I AM COMING TO GETCHA!:evil: :ohmy: :sexywink: hahaha

One way, or another, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha....

Kristie said:

HA!! YOU POSTED THE PIC!!! :D

I didn't really get into Coldplay until A Rush of Blood came out. But soon after it did, I'd fallen in love with both albums. Then I saw them live and fell in love with Chris. lol. A friend and I just scored tickets for the Milwaukee show and I CANNOT WAIT to see them again :yes:

Some of my favorite songs:

Don't Panic
Shiver
Yellow
Everything's Not Lost :heart:
Politik
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
Green Eyes

*stops before she lists every song from both albums*

Ahhhhhhhhhh I looooove Coldplay!!!!!! The Scientist is such a beautiful song....I always melt when I hear it....Trouble always makes me cry too..shoot I love ALL their songs!....ahhhhh Chris he is soooooo feckin hot!!! YUM! :drool: My boyfriend tried to get me tickets to the show in DC but they sold out *sniiiiiff* :( Oh well maybe next time!

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
A friend and I just scored tickets for the Milwaukee show and I CANNOT WAIT to see them again :yes:

*AHEM*

*is said friend
*scored said tickets

:D

Yay!

Last edited:
MonaVox said:
Mmmm Coldplay Coldplay loveyou Coldplay.

Whoa, anyone know where that name comes from though?

Dunno... always makes me want to eat. :shrug: Maybe coz it reminds me of cold cuts. :D

i :heart: Coldplay

fav songs:
clocks
don't panic
daylight
warning sign
God put a....

and here's a pic of our guys too:

126.jpg

MAR MAR MAR
due to the fact that I could not get coldplay accompaniment until like right now because Kim never called me back... the Indy show is sold out.
*weeps*

*weeps some more*

*wails*

*keeps an eye on ebay*

ooOOoo.

Coldplay: so awesome.

I really wasn't a huge fan of Parachutes...I enjoyed Yellow and Everything's Not Lost...but other than that, it was some of an -eh- to me.

A Rush of Blood to the Head, however....

My Lord! There isn't a single song on that album I don't like...they're all really really really amazing. My favorite would have to be Politik, just because it rocks. Clocks and The Scientist are close seconds....

So, yes. Coldplay. Good. :D

Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight Daylight

*takes a breath*

I REALLY love this song! Yay for Coldplay!

I've got to bump this thread because.........you're not going to believe this. I saw "Clocks" live on RealPlayer--the video that hasn't even been released in the U.S.!!!! It was concert footage shot somewhere in England, I forget the city. It's *amazing*. We're in for a heck of a treat! My show is in two and a half weeks. I can't wait---I'm so excited!!!:hyper: :drool: :silent: :censored: :ohmy:

I don't find these guys super-sexy either, but they're a great band. I really got a buzz from that video, it's great. The music is *so* cool!!! I think there is something sexy about super-talent.:drool: :drool: :drool: :evil: :censored:

My Texan friend Renate just sent me this autographed pic of the guys! :happy: She got Will and Jonny to sign it for me. But, sadly, she couldn't meet Guy and Chris. :sigh: Guy is cute. :D

Attachments

• coldplayautograph.jpg
    coldplayautograph.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom