Coldplay!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
I'm going to see Coldplay tonight!!! My wonderful boyfriend bought tickets for my birthday!!!

I guess I'm just a little overexcited, just needed to tell someone! I'm a little dissapointed that they are coming to an arena, because last time I saw them it was in a much smaller venue and I was practically sitting on the stage!

They were pretty hot at the Grammy's, I hope they start the show with Politik.

Has any one seen them on this tour?

By the way... doesn't this picture remind you of what a U2 group picture looks like... Chris Martin with his mouth wide open... now who does that? :sexywink:

coldplay.jpg

Good grief, what a pic!!!:drool: :censored: I saw them in Birmingham in an opera house! "Politik" is the first song in the set. It rocks! It's a good "mood-setter". You're going to have a blast!

that's great...hope you had fun.

i'm going to see them in june and i absolutely can't wait. i keep hearing stories about people seeing them on this tour and i;m so jealous cause i have to wait.

awesome! lucky you!

i always start liking bands after they tour nearby or tickets are sold out...this ALWAYS HAPPENS!

it's actually quite amusing...if you've got a twisted sense of humour like that

So how was it? :D

I saw them when they were in Chicago in August and it was just wonderful. I'm seeing them again in a couple weeks in Milwaukee. I can't wait!!! :hyper:

The concert was fantastic!

They did all the songs I wanted to hear and they started with Politik!

They performed 2 new songs and they were just absolutely fantastic! One of them was the last song, it just left me hungry for more.

I think that last song was called One I Love... I found it off Kazaa, you should listen to it, it's great... the way they did it live was incredible.

So I had a great time, it's a show well worth going to see. It was cute how Chris Martin was speaking french throughout the concert :).

Coldplay is awesome!! I soo want to go see them live here at the Hollywood Bowl BUT I didn't get any tickets!!! :mad: I'll keep trying though but to you guys who have or will see them enjoy it!!:yes: :wave:

Aww, Coldplay is great! I can't stop listening to Clocks :heart:

I didn't pay too much attention to them until I saw them playing live "Im my place". I fell in love with they four!

OY!! That is so cool. You are so lucky to get to go. :bow:

I love Politik too, and i love Chris Martin's :)shifty: *looks around* :drool:) little spasms as he plays piano, he gets so into it, i taped their grammy performance and watched it over and over. Politik is my &quot ANGRY &quot song. :D My biggest accomplishment is learning how to play Scientist on the piano :p. I can't wait till they come to my town!!! :hyper:

Last edited:
rockonedge said:
OY!! That is so cool. You are so lucky to get to go. :bow:

I love Politik too, and i love Chris Martin's :)shifty: *looks around* :drool:) little spasms as he plays piano, he gets so into it, i taped their grammy performance and watched it over and over. Politik is my &quot ANGRY &quot song. :D My biggest accomplishment is learning how to play Scientist on the piano :p. I can't wait till they come to my town!!! :hyper:

i learned how to play that from that site you gave me the link to! i had my sister write down the notes this time without telling her what it was first :evil:

"the scientist" is one of my favourite songs right now.

They performed 2 new songs and they were just absolutely fantastic! One of them was the last song, it just left me hungry for more. I think that last song was called One I Love.

LOL, I know I seem totally out of place, but I was at that concert too and that last song they played is called Ladder to the Sun. Before they started playing the song, Chris Martin said in french something like "ascenseur au soleil" (elevator to the sun) and in the chorus he was singing "ladder to the sun." I just checked on Kazaa and it IS an actual Coldplay song, but I can't seem to download it :angry:

IWasBored said:

i learned how to play that from that site you gave me the link to! i had my sister write down the notes this time without telling her what it was first :evil:

"the scientist" is one of my favourite songs right now.

Wow!! I feel so loved! :hug:

:lol: About your sister. mine's not a big coldplay fan either, but i guess its both of their losses! :shrug: But at least you learned to play it! Whenever i'm near a piano at school, i just start getting into it, and everyone comes up to me and says "wow! that song sounds really familiar? what is that?" And i just give a semi evil look and tell them, and they just go "oh, i thought it was *fillintheblank*". Ah well. I was just really excited when they featured GPASUYF on Alias, that was cool. :D

citroooonn said:

LOL, I know I seem totally out of place, but I was at that concert too and that last song they played is called Ladder to the Sun. Before they started playing the song, Chris Martin said in french something like "ascenseur au soleil" (elevator to the sun) and in the chorus he was singing "ladder to the sun." I just checked on Kazaa and it IS an actual Coldplay song, but I can't seem to download it :angry:

I remember that song being incredible! I just couldn't figure out the title... If I find it and download it... I'll let u know.

Back
Top Bottom