Coldplay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To be honest, before about 20 minutes ago... I had never really listened to Coldplay (cept for "Yellow" which was all over the place awhile ago)

And then twin sent me that link and told me to listen... and I must say that I'm quite smitten... Chris is so funny and the music is wonderfully soothing :)

Thanks twin!

And I echo Disco's sentiments on Interlanders having really good taste in music! :)

UT0121818.jpg
IT003775.jpg
IT003774.jpg
IT003744.jpg
0000377049-001.jpg

Could someone make an avatar out of the black white one of Chris for me or the colored one that Chris has his face in his hands? Thanks!

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

HOLY CRAPOLA IRIS that link is friggin awesome. I'm only on the first song (acoustic version of In My Place :love: ) and I'm already swooning with delight. And Chris' humor is great. "And Will and Guy are behind the curtain because...they're so horribly ugly." LO freakin L!! :laugh: :cute: :heart:

Off to listen to the rest... :dance:

oh you are welcome. i am glad you enjoyed it. it is great. i would listen to it again, but i am really upset right now and i do not need to be listening to any coldplay right now. :sad:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

oh you are welcome. i am glad you enjoyed it. it is great. i would listen to it again, but i am really upset right now and i do not need to be listening to any coldplay right now.

Awwww...poor Iris... :hug:

Mayhaps some adorably dorky young Chris could cheer you up? :sexywink:
coldplay.jpg

coldplay_main.jpg

Coldplay.jpg

Or how about some adorably evil Chris?
coldplay2.jpg

Or how about just some adorably adorable Chris?
coldplay2.jpg

Chris = :D
See? Chris is happy...so you should be too!!

Cheer up, ho. ;) :hug:

Last edited:
YEAH COLDPLAY

We'll I don't have Parachutes, I wasn't a big fan of the song Yellow, and didn't see what all the hoopla was about.

When I was in Ireland last month, Coldplay was all everyone was listening too, and I'm like, okay whats the big deal??? :shrug:

We'll last week the CD was on sale ( AROBTTH) and I bought it. We'll what can I say? I've obviously been missing something!!

They are unbelievably talented.

off to listen to CD again........

:wave:

WHY does it amaze me so that Chris looks exactly the same in person as he does in pictures?
I'm like "HE LOOKS JUST LIKE THAT!" and then think to myself "No shit Sherlock, such is the nature of pictures"
:tsk:
I'm such a dork

I love Coldplay and I saw them live at Slane last year! They rock! And Chris Martin is a great singer and a sweetie! Bono was singing a bit of "Yellow" during "Bad"! So cool!!

What have I been missing?? A friend from work just got the new CD and she is in love with it:love: Now I can't wait to listen to it!! I just hope I don't fall head over heals in love with this band! I can't afford to be "obsessed" with another band:no: :D

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
who has seen the video for The Scientist? all i can say is that it is an interesting and sad video for a sad song. :sad:

I havent seen it yet and I really would love to. I wish I had music channels.. its really annoying. :sad:

ZooEuropa said:

I havent seen it yet and I really would love to. I wish I had music channels.. its really annoying. :sad:

since they are not showing the video here in the states, i was able to watch it by going to the Coldplay Website make sure to register by clicking on the "In My Place" button at their website..that is the only way you will be able to view the video on their site there is also an interview. ;)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

since they are not showing the video here in the states, i was able to watch it by going to the Coldplay Website make sure to register by clicking on the "In My Place" button at their website..that is the only way you will be able to view the video on their site there is also an interview. ;)

Thanks for the info! Will do that!! :D

Back
Top Bottom