Close up of all four boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
ab7bef71.jpg

Hi People!
This is off topic, Even though Ive seen these Awesome pics before, (so after I wiped the drool off my chin) I wanted to know if any of you guys have any idea where I can find shoes (creepers) like the ones Larry is wearing in this pic..(with the star) I looked in Hot Topic, and other Rock/Goth type stores but I can't find them, I want a pair (doesnt matter if they are 3inch soles I'm 5'2" so they work fine (since Im always in some kind of heel anyway) Any help would be greatly appreicated

P.S
Dont matter if they are only for guys I'll get the smaller size
Thanks!:wink:

BonoFox1 said:

Hi People!
This is off topic, Even though Ive seen these Awesome pics before, (so after I wiped the drool off my chin) I wanted to know if any of you guys have any idea where I can find shoes (creepers) like the ones Larry is wearing in this pic..(with the star) I looked in Hot Topic, and other Rock/Goth type stores but I can't find them, I want a pair (doesnt matter if they are 3inch soles I'm 5'2" so they work fine (since Im always in some kind of heel anyway) Any help would be greatly appreicated

P.S
Dont matter if they are only for guys I'll get the smaller size
Thanks!:wink:

http://www.spookyboutique.com/page1.htm, this place has some creepers, similar to Larry's lace ups, and they do ship internationally if need be :)

Souly said:
You can always make this one black and white in photoshop.

U209.jpg

Hi all - I'm new here. Been lurking a bit while my account got activated ;-)

Sorry for quoting a large image, but I wanted to ask if it was just me that noticed how Bono's scar is the wrong way round on that one ... vertical flip in photoshop?

Umm, well, I always notice Bono's chin he-he :drool:

It is a great pic, btw

Back
Top Bottom