Cleveland 3!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
It is February 27-28th at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.

Elevation USA is playing both nights at the Hard Rock Cafe. It's the big send off bash for the U2 Exibhit.

Anyone planning on going?

I know a bunch of us from U2-Midwest will be there.

C'mon PLEBAn's I know you want to go. :D

Elevation USA

:sigh:

$307 is the cheapest I can find. Are they crazy? That's over $100 more than I paid to go to San Diego last week! :mad: I'll have to keep checking it out.

I want to go to the museum again so bad!!!!

ARW...that's crazy that it's that much. It's only $88 round-trip from Chicago. Keep looking. :hyper: Good luck! I'd love to meet you! :hug:

I'm so there if I can find a cheap flight...which I usually can (keep looking, Amanda, I got to California and back for $235, you can certainly get to Cleveland cheaper!!). Anyone up for sharing a room? I promise not to throw any phones or turn on the lights at 4 am! :sexywink:

Schmeg....of course we're sharing a room! :D

:shame: Yeah that 4 AM light thing sucked by the way! :mad:

I only want to go Sat-Sun. Airfare is about $50.00 cheaper to leave on Friday but then there's a hotel on Friday night so what's the difference?

If I book a hotel by the 31st I get a discount from Orbitz...

I know the light thing sucked and I felt like the biggest ass. Sorry!!

I'll share with you guys too! Idea...are the prices different to fly to Columbus? You could fly in and drive up with me and then back if it would save any money. It's about a 2 hour drive to Cleveland for me.

As for Friday night I would probably drive up after work and only try to take Saturday off.

Schmeg said:
If I book a hotel by the 31st I get a discount from Orbitz...

I just looked and we could find a hotel for dirt cheap but it's the airfare that's in the way now. I know it practically changes daily so I'll just have to keep looking. My San Diego flight was originally in the $300's and then it went down to what I paid so I'll have to keep at it.

Kariann said:
I'll share with you guys too! Idea...are the prices different to fly to Columbus? You could fly in and drive up with me and then back if it would save any money. It's about a 2 hour drive to Cleveland for me.

As for Friday night I would probably drive up after work and only try to take Saturday off.

we always get these crazy ideas.........

:shifty: trust me...I already checked on the Columbus option! Hours ago too! It's basically the same price. I guess if we all stayed in the same room I could probably fly out on Friday night. The flights are a little cheaper.

:scream: there's still a month to go so I'll just keep at it.

:shifty: do you and a still get into the museum for free? :D

arw9797 said:

we always get these crazy ideas.........

:shifty: trust me...I already checked on the Columbus option! Hours ago too! It's basically the same price. I guess if we all stayed in the same room I could probably fly out on Friday night. The flights are a little cheaper.

:scream: there's still a month to go so I'll just keep at it.

:shifty: do you and a still get into the museum for free? :D

Yeah the museum would be free.

I would probably prefer if possible to do Sat/Sun but would maybe be willing to do Friday.

Like I've said for me it is pending driving conditions but if you are there I'm gonna give if a go.

:ohmy: I should make sure my membership won't run out.

I hope this works out! I want to go! :hyper:

:laugh: Every thread we're in just becomes Randoom. :wink:

We'll all be there and we'll have a great time, as usual! :hyper:

You'll find one. :yes: Something good will pop up in the next few days.

And don't worry about the ban on dancing...It worked for me last weekend so the ban is in place until any threat of snow is gone...I think we call that "May" around here...

Last edited:
J, Erin already IMed me and has all but convinced me to go. I'm still considering it, it's just paying for books and spring break that could be the deciding factor. I know Laura's driving down so I could ride with her I guess. If I come, can I drag Phil along? He hasn't seen the exhibit (or Elevation) yet.

:hmm:

Mr. BAW and I were planning to go the weekend of the 20th but now we're thinking about going for Cleveland III..."if" we can find a flight for less than $400 :yikes:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
J, Erin already IMed me and has all but convinced me to go. I'm still considering it, it's just paying for books and spring break that could be the deciding factor. I know Laura's driving down so I could ride with her I guess. If I come, can I drag Phil along? He hasn't seen the exhibit (or Elevation) yet.

She's good at convincing people isn't she? lol. Sure, bring Phil. :D We'll probably scare him with all of U2 madness though. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom