Clayton-Bono Rift?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mark Freedman said:
Adam had a long talk with me about his rift with Bono, but he veered off and started talking about the major rift Jick was having with Larry.

Seems that Jick thought he was a better drummer than Larry (and better looking), and Larry almost ran down Jick with his Harley. Things haven't been the same between those two since.

Jick has then vented his frustrations through his posts on Interference.com, while Larry has taken the more productive approach of making great albums with his band, now that Jick will never be the fifth member.

Since then, Jick has been trying to start infighting, whispering rumours to Bono of how Adam doesn't like how he smells after smoking, and then whispering to Adam that Bono doesn't like the fact that Adam no longer drinks with the band.

Hence, the current rift.

:yes::lmao:

Jick you are seriously demented and paranoid and you just come up with random stuff that doesn't make sense! Hahaha!

U2_Neat hello! You are handsome! I agree with the other ladies!

Uhh...are you serious? Even if I did agree with your theories Jick, you would be proven when Bono hugs Adam during the SNL performance and then feels him up and I think grabs his ass. You're posts are always welcome though :wink:

Rift? Who knows?

Adam Clayton is getting old and he can't be bothered doing stuff like going out on Bono's missions anymore. He's a low key fella who just likes to live a quiet life nowadays. He had an awful time of it just over 10 years ago.

A rift could one day happen though. If it did I reckon it would be Larry and Edge.

celia said:

haha I did exactly the same thing :rolleyes:

it did inspire me last night,
it's nice to have Jick around after all.
i hope he's got a sense of humour and wasn't offended by the other thread i made in my boredom...! :wink:

What the hell are you on about jick?? Bono has to say one of the guys names last when he reads them out!!!
I actually thought bono and adam had a riff!!!

Muppet!

Back
Top Bottom