Classic Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: more favorites

SpanishEyes21 said:
Total hotness
3359%3A32323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E23233349%3A33%3B3ot1lsi

:combust: No words... :drool:

About the Outside It's America stills, must have been Kristie who posted them. :yes:

There goes my appetite!

dsmith2904 said:

OK, it's a little gross but here goes. After an owl has completely digested its food, it sort of barfs up this things called an owl pellet -- a little fury ball. Anyway, inside that ball is all the undigestable remains (mostly bones) of all the little animals it has eaten. It's a really big elementary school science experiment to disect owl pellets and put together the skeletons of the animals inside, which is probably what Edge saw on that BBC special.

:uhoh: Aw Dsmith... I just got in from my hiking trip and I'm sitting here chowing on take-out cuz I was too tired to cook and I just took a big bite of my food and then read your post. :barf: Somehow, my Thai food doesn't look that appealing anymore. :tsk: :|

Re: There goes my appetite!

erised said:

:uhoh: Aw Dsmith... I just got in from my hiking trip and I'm sitting here chowing on take-out cuz I was too tired to cook and I just took a big bite of my food and then read your post. :barf: Somehow, my Thai food doesn't look that appealing anymore. :tsk: :|

:wave:
Welcome back!!!
I am so sorry :hug:
I was eating my own lunch when I wrote that and tried so hard to tone it down so I wouldn't get sick!

SpanishEyes, Lovetown is this short documentary about U2 and BB King's Australian Lovetown tour. There is a little concert footage and a few interviews with the band, but mostly it's this scary girl wandering Australia talking to people on the street about love. There are some classic moments on it, including Adam explaining the difference between love and sex.

Re: Re: There goes my appetite!

dsmith2904 said:

SpanishEyes, Lovetown is this short documentary about U2 and BB King's Australian Lovetown tour. There is a little concert footage and a few interviews with the band, but mostly it's this scary girl wandering Australia talking to people on the street about love. There are some classic moments on it, including Adam explaining the difference between love and sex.

Thank you for the explanation, I guess I'll just have to hope it shows up on Ebay

Re: There goes my appetite!

erised said:

You're back! I hope you had fun. NEED to chat. :happy: :wave:

Smoky Mountain Edge

:wave: Yes all, I'm back from my week-long hiking trip in Great Smoky Mountain National Park. And though I suffered from some Internet withdrawls while there, it was hard to get U2 off my mind...especially Mr. Edge!

His name was in lights all over the town of Gatlinburg, TN...
edgeinlights1.jpg

Betcha all the Edge girls would like to go for a romp in this park!
edgepark.jpg

And if any of ya visit the Smokies, you can stay in this hotel :sexywink:
edgewaterhotel.jpg

:laugh: :lol: :laugh:

There was even a store called "God's Country" but I didn't get a pic of that.

Re: Smoky Mountain Edge

erised said:
:wave: Yes all, I'm back from my week-long hiking trip in Great Smoky Mountain National Park. And though I suffered from some Internet withdrawls while there, it was hard to get U2 off my mind...especially Mr. Edge!

His name was in lights all over the town of Gatlinburg, TN...
edgeinlights1.jpg

Betcha all the Edge girls would like to go for a romp in this park!
edgepark.jpg

And if any of ya visit the Smokies, you can stay in this hotel :sexywink:
edgewaterhotel.jpg

:laugh: :lol: :laugh:

There was even a store called "God's Country" but I didn't get a pic of that.

:lmao: And why are there so many Edge-related names?

what?? there's something I don't have stills of??

flaming june said:

About the Outside It's America stills, must have been Kristie who posted them. :yes:

Alas, no, I do not have an mpeg of said film... I got it on tape but the picture is so bad it's not worth coding.

but yo, I got lovetown covered :yes:

lov20edgesmily.jpg

lov21edgecuute.jpg

lov29edgie.jpg

lov26edge.jpg

Re: what?? there's something I don't have stills of??

Kristie said:

Alas, no, I do not have an mpeg of said film... I got it on tape but the picture is so bad it's not worth coding.

lov20edgesmily.jpg

I taped that on the *free view* too! :laugh:

Btw Kristie, thanks for the info on your video capture software... I had bought something else several weeks ago and I think I need to get a vid capture card for my puter before I can use it. :( But I appreciate you sharing your info! :happy:

Oh, and I also wanted to say to the Edge girls, don't go buying this Lovetown thing on ebay... just PM me. :sexywink:

Kristie said:

lov20edgesmily.jpg

lov21edgecuute.jpg

lov29edgie.jpg

lov26edge.jpg

One word... :drool:
Edge is so entirely yummy in this video, especially that whole thing about, "Well there's Monday love, Tuesday love, Wednesday love ... and then there's Saturday love," and when the interviewer asks what Saturday love entails, he responds with that beautiful eyeroll and I instantly turn to jelly.

Kristie said:

lov20edgesmily.jpg

B]

Edge looks drunk in this picture. Im guess this picture is the
Edge eyeroll scene.

Re: Re: what?? there's something I don't have stills of??

SpanishEyes21 said:

Edge eyeroll scene.

Yep, that's the eyeroll. He gives this little eyeroll when he says, "And then there's Saturday love," and then gives an even more exagerated eyeroll to explain what Saturday love is all about (not that I have the video memorized or anything :angel: ).

And many thanks to a very special young lady from the Motor City for providing me with this and many, many other wonderful U2 moments on VHS!!

Re: Re: what?? there's something I don't have stills of??

SpanishEyes21 said:

Edge eyeroll scene.

that's waht i was thinking (about him looking drunk). did someone say somthing about this eyeroll thing being in something a bit more accessible like a video for a song? i need to see this...

my lack of access to u2 visual media is making me very mad right now:mad: :mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom