Clannad video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
I have never seen it, but I have heard people gush over how hot and sexy Bono is in that video with his long hair and long coat blowing in the wind at the top of an Irish cliff! I am hyperventilating just imagining it, does anybody have any pics or stills of this please?! I know I'm not the only one who would love to see it!

Parts of it are shown in the From a Whisper to a Scream show that's on Bravo. I almost passed ot when I saw the clips. Hoo-baby!

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Originally posted by martha:
Parts of it are shown in the From a Whisper to a Scream show that's on Bravo. I almost passed ot when I saw the clips. Hoo-baby!

Yep! That's the only time I saw it...Bono ladies beware...major drool alert!

Em, well I have a couple pics... but the quality is extremely crappy, just so you know...

33397%3A%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E752%3E368%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B2%3A974%3Cnu0mrj

33397%3A%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E752%3E368%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B2%3A9783nu0mrj

haha so those don't really do him justice, but I'm pretty sure that this pic is from that vid, and it is a lot better:

33397%3A%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E752%3E368%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B2%3A9975nu0mrj

------------------
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be alright
Uncertainty can be a guiding light

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window. --The Official Ninja Webpage

33397%3A%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E752%3E368%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B2%3A974%3Cnu0mrj

Thanks for the sample! I can imagine that clearly, wow! Hey, I taped that Whisper show but I must have missed that part! I was fast forwarding when it wasn't U2 related, I must have passed it by. I'll look again, thanks everybody. Oh and if any more pics show up I'd love to see!

If anyone can tell me how to transfer VHS to my computer, I have the complete video and would love to post some screen caps. I know it can be done but I'm so behind the times with things like that.

I have a tape library with over 100 U2 videos and I hate keeping them to myself, so if anyone has any experience with this type of thing, please tell me how to do it
smile.gif

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
If anyone can tell me how to transfer VHS to my computer, I have the complete video and would love to post some screen caps. I know it can be done but I'm so behind the times with things like that.

I have a tape library with over 100 U2 videos and I hate keeping them to myself, so if anyone has any experience with this type of thing, please tell me how to do it
smile.gif

I posted a whole thread here begging for someone to tell me how to make stills from a VCR but so far no one knows or has posted it. How did the girl make the ones of the Leno show? Someone must know, please help us!
frown.gif

See, so far no one can tell.
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/004552.html

Maybe they'll come forward for you, I hope so!

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 03-19-2002).]

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
I posted a whole thread here begging for someone to tell me how to make stills from a VCR but so far no one knows or has posted it. How did the girl make the ones of the Leno show? Someone must know, please help us!
frown.gif

See, so far no one can tell.
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/004552.html

Maybe they'll come forward for you, I hope so!

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 03-19-2002).]

somebody help us PLEEEEEASE!

Originally posted by Ana:
Okay, this is as far as I got with Clannad Bono:

I'mdrooling!.jpg

Isn't this the SEXIEST PICCIE OF ALL TIME?!?!?

*THUD*

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*

I really want to see this video!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

Originally posted by Ana:
Me fucking too!!!!!!!!

Ana... I'll fix the pic and post it in here later tonight! I've removed some watermarks from a couple of other pics too! Which I'll post in the other thread!

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

I know how to transfer VHS to your computer, but you'll need some $$ and hardware to do it.

I have a device called "Dazzle: Digital Vido Creator II". It has the famous red, white and yellow jacks in front and back. These allow for you to transfer video into your computer and from your computer back out (say, onto a VHS tape).

It costs about $200-250. Yes, it is expensive - and there may be other ways to do this.

Anyway, if you have the money to buy this, you then hook up your VCR to this device. Play your tape and the files transfer right to your computer. Once there, you can do whatever you want with the digital data.

As I wrote, there may be other ways of doing this, but all of the ways I know require purchasing something extra (that is, you can't just hook up your run of the mill computer to your VCR and expect to get data).

Hope this helps.

I e-mailed Charlene already, but I might have a solution, not sure yet, don't get your hopes up I'll find out tomorrow.

It's not that simple, like doctorwho said you pretty much need the right hardware. My computer should be able to handle it as it handles digital video fine, I'm just not sure about RCA inputs, but it should be compatible.

Even so you'll need the right software.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Sooooooooooooooo HUBBA HUBBA!!!!

mairbono.jpg

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company