CLAN Meeting!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sula, you sent me the link when you told me all about traveling abroad, and my crazy self bought a pair without thinking twice.
I haven't even worn them an hour yet, and I love them!!!
We can be swift on our feet in these shoes, chasing away the "bad people" from Adam's house!

I kinda like the name CLAN. I guess its growing on me. the name doesnt matter though.

------------------
Please,
Evil
Acts
Can
End

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Sula, you sent me the link when you told me all about traveling abroad, and my crazy self bought a pair without thinking twice.
I haven't even worn them an hour yet, and I love them!!!
We can be swift on our feet in these shoes, chasing away the "bad people" from Adam's house!

*slaps forehead*

duh! I remember now. lol. So you like 'em? Meee too. Mine have been to london, belfast and berlin. Ok, only London off that list, but they've been to Geneva, Venice, Paris, Rejkavik, and Glasgow too! They will aid us in our arse-kickin' hunt for the evil "N" woman.
biggrin.gif

OMD!!! I love those shoes!

And that is saying something because I am NOT a real shoe person...my philosophy is the less shoe the better! But I loveth those shoes! They look so comfy!

Hehe...I bet those look really funny with all our sexy black clothing
wink.gif

But now we're ready to kick some UberBitch ass! Let's go angels!
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
see, I think of "clan" I think of Scotland and tartans and such. So, imo, there's nuttin' wrong with the name.
smile.gif

*hops on the Discoboos*

I also think of clan with a C in the Scottish sense of the word. I mean, in my family we say things like "come on over Saturday, the whole clan will be here" and we surely don't mean it "that" way. I see a clan as a gathering of family members, not something derogatory. It's only being used in fun here anyway. My 2 cents!

i do understand totally the difference, and that it is possible to use the C and mean things like family and stuff.

i guess maybe i sound oversensitive.

and i do want to reiterate STRONGLY that i am completely in support of the purpose of the club. maybe we could add a prefix, like.....

the O'Clayton Clan.

ok that was dumb. i'm laughing at myself for being dumb.

Originally posted by elizabeth:

and i do want to reiterate STRONGLY that i am completely in support of the purpose of the club. maybe we could add a prefix, like.....

the O'Clayton Clan.

ok that was dumb. i'm laughing at myself for being dumb.

No, that's not dumb. It's a really good idea actually. Maybe just the Clayton Clan would do it tho.
biggrin.gif
It rhymes!

I don't like that scary scary scary (ah, you get the point
biggrin.gif
)) either so I'm in. I have a lightsaber, that could come in handy.

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

well, i really have nothing against naomi, but if this is an opprotunity to have 2 adamdays, then sounds good to me.

an offering to the CLAN (okay, that sounds creepy...)
3335652%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232383%3A%3C8449nu0mrj

smile.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

O'Clayton Clan...I LOVE it!!!!!

I like that, too.

But about the shoes....... can I just go Adam style like in sandals, or Larry like in my docs, PLEASE?!?!?!?

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by hippyactress:
*plays the Mission Impossible theme*

*hippy, Mrs. Clayton, AM, and RavenStar enter dressed in their sexiest black clothing...*

AM puts on her sexiest black judo belt and arms herself with her black bass...

All for one,girls!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

LMAO look what I just read on youtwo.net!!
From PeopleNews:

Bono, Elton and Naomi unite
Showbiz heals the world

Bono is one of numerous celebrities booked to join the political and business world at the World Economic Forum, which begins this week in New York. The U2 frontman will discuss Third World debt with the likes of South Africa's Archbishop Desmond Tutu, before turning his bug eyes on Microsoft's Bill Gates for a one-on-one 'discussion'. Elton John is playing his part in the gathering with a performance for the delegates at the Four Seasons on Saturday, while Warren Beatty will join a panel called
'How Do I Become Someone Else?'. Sidney Poitier and Peter Gabriel are also scheduled to attend, as is, for reasons that defy explanation, Naomi Campbell. Perhaps having got friendly with Nelson Mandela and having dabbled in writing, singing and anger-management, she now feels ready to face the intricacies of the global economic agenda.

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

AM, Can you kick serious ass while wearing sandals???I'm sure you can, but if you wear sandals, are you going to wear socks with then(old school Adam)?
My back up ass kicking shoes are Doc Martens.

They're not Doc's but I think I can stomp pretty good in my big-ass Bono boots!!!! You better hide superhooch!!!

BAW's-big-boot.JPG

holy crap, I should not be left home alone...I'm supposed to be doing laundry but I'm taking pic's of my boots!

Alright Bono's American Wife! Kick Ass boots!I think working on strategy for kicking superhoochs' ass is much more productive than laundry. I should be doing something else, but I don't really care.
Those are huge boots, by the way, the put my Doc Martens to shame
redface.gif

Alright Bono's American Wife! Kick Ass boots!I think working on strategy for kicking superhoochs' ass is much more productive than laundry. I should be doing something else, but I don't really care.
Those are huge boots, by the way, the put my Doc Martens to shame
redface.gif

Well, like our beloved B-man, I am always looking for ways to appear taller than I really am and those boots give me the boost I need! They went to 3 Elevation shows with me and I could never part with them...oh the memories!!!

AM, Can you kick serious ass while wearing sandals???I'm sure you can, but if you wear sandals, are you going to wear socks with then (old school Adam)?
My back up ass kicking shoes are Doc Martens.

I can kick superbitch?s ass even without any shoes on. Proof:
pyth.gif

PS: I think I have to go WITH the socks rigt now. It?s a bit cold....
biggrin.gif

------------------

BAM you are so funny! I loveth that pic...and ladies, I'm sorry I haven't been around...life has gotten really crazy so I'll have to tell you that the next installment of the adventure won't be coming from me in the next few days
frown.gif
When I get a chance I'm definitely going to write...but life is overwhelming right now with not a spare moment in between
frown.gif
But please write! Just a few lines...it can be an interactive story
wink.gif
See you ladies later! Kick some SuperHooch ass!

Vive O'Clayton Clan!
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Well I'm not sure I'm creative enough to add to our story, but I'll try to think of something tonight.
I just had to bump this since it had slipped to the 2nd page and we have to be vigilant in our fight against Superhooch!
wink.gif
Does this mean I need a life? Probably, but oh well! ~Jen

Alright, I'm going to bring this up.....someone here can help I'm sure.
When Adam was "associated" with Superhooch, I didn't really "follow" U2, so I didn't pay any attention to news, rumors, etc.
Basically I want the dirt on their relationship. I have read Flanagan's Bible, but I know there's more info out there. Someone here must have been a fan back then, and can remember other stories, and such.
I think to protect and serve Mr.Clayton, we need to understand his history with Superhooch.(so we can prevent a repeat)
We have all weekend, so dig up the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom