CIB, Fly, and Who's Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Guys, I going to Vermont for two weeks and 3 days because my family has a house up there and we love it there. I will have computer access and I might talk to you guys more or less, I don't know! I just thought you guys would like to know. I am leaving Saturday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you! You have any of those artist c.d.s? I also want to include Kenny Chseney. I don't like country music that much though.

Thank you.:tongue: Who, if I get a Stereophonics c.d. which album would you recommend? And what's a radio hit of theirs?;)

To tell you the truth... I don't know if you would know any of their songs! I didn't but I like them :D Have a Nice Day is awsome... it was a single of theirs and Dakota is a single off their new album (language, sex, violence, other?) which is a really good one i think... and Just enough Education to Preform. If you like mellower kind of music get Just Enough Education to Preform (have a nice day is on this one) and if you like more heavier rock get language, sex, violence, other? ;)

YES! I DO!

I got your package today :) THANKYOU SO MUCH! And the oasis song, is unbelievable! I've NEVER HEARD IT! Where did you get it?! Noel is so great! He ceases to amaze me! and The Killers cd is great :D:D and the rest of the songs on the mix are cool too!! And of course the Beatles... do I even have to say anyhting? And the tape, I still have to watch... I gotta hook my vcr up ;) hehe! Cant wait to watch!

I have to ask this, because I've been wondering for a long time.

What is CIB?

:cute: (irish) :bono:

Did you like the Oleander song, Lindsay (song 1)?

Last edited:
I don't know who he is... I've been wanting to find out who Johnny Marr is though lol. I think I'm gonna go downloud some music from him, to see if he's good :) (he's one of Noel's heros)

Who is John Mayor, I believe I've heard of him, does he have a winey voice? lol.

Maybe. His voice is kinda of mellow. "No Such Thing" is a hit. I love his song, "Bigger than My Body." I wasn't a fan of him until my mom played his c.d. constantly. lol. When was Johnny Mar around?

Cool!;) I will be coming back to Houston tomorrow!:wink: :hug:

How are you, are you still listening to the new Oasis album?;) And what have you been doing this summer?

Psh, the new oasis album is crap compared to some of their albums lol. But actually i did just listen to it today for the first time in ages lol.

My summer has been hott and boring and i hate it :|

Yea Lyla is good, i named my rat that haha. But I never really loved it though to yell ya the truth. IT just annoys me for some reason lol

I love Elvis now. :| I never really ever got a C.D. of his until now! lol! :wink: The "30 Number 1# Hit Songs rock"!:wink:

HEY DONT BE ASHAMED! (liam and noel really love him!!!) I haven't quite got into him yet... don't know if I will... his voice is a bit much for me lol!

Thank you. :hug: I just feel ashamed because I known about him for a while and I feel like I just figured him out, even though I know a lot of his songs. Yeah, I am happy I like him. :wink: He a little too romantic for me at times and his deep high voice gets to me sometimes, but oh well. :wink: Cool sig! :happy: :dance:

Yea, well you sig is hilairious :wink: in a good way! Good movie though!! lol!
But thanx :D
Doesnt he sing a song called hound dog or somethin? I can't remember the name of it... but lol, its a funny song haha cause i dont knwo why... its just his voice i think! haha!

Back
Top Bottom