Ciao Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here I am!
The pix was put there as token of many VIPs who are usual to spend time on the isle. This year Sting, who was time and time again house guest with his wife by fotographer Fabrizio Ferri in Pantelleria, was there for the career's leave taking of étoile Alessandra Ferri.

blm said:
Sorry to go off topic, but I see a pic of Sting and his wife, Trudie in that newspaper- any translation if someone could read it??

I mean, I was answering to blm...:wave:

blm said:
Now who are those ladies? I thought maybe the one in gold dress may be Mariah Carey, but then they do have relatives and NONFAMOUS friends!! Looks pretty subdued overall (the usual, Bono surrounded by women!) happy to see Ali by his side. No Guggi and Gavin, no Edge, Morleigh?:drool:

I'm pretty sure that's Eve sitting next to Bono on the other side. I'm not sure who anyone else is though.

gluey said:
4f907029.jpg

Caption anyone? The look on his face is priceless. :lol: :drool:

I've enlarged part of one picture and zoomed in a bit, cause I felt it's a really nice picture of Bono. Sorry it's not in better quality:

Bono_in_Boat_zoom.jpg

U2isthebest said:

I'm pretty sure that's Eve sitting next to Bono on the other side. I'm not sure who anyone else is though.

thought so too, and maybe her friend(s). and theirs. What a gorgeous yacht-it must be so magical to hang out there like that.

Thanks onekea for the translation s:D Also thanks everyone who posted the wonderful photos :D

Last edited:
Hmmm, think I can afford to rent this boat for like.... half an hour!!!!! Or maybe I could stretch to a whole day if 10 of us band together and chip in....?

Guess they don't give student discounts...

Tizer said:
yours for Eur 175000 a week !!

CYAN

Curse it! And me..I am also sea-sick!!! :sick:
Ok, ok...I would fill myself with pharmaceuticals...everything whatever to be with him on that yacht! :cute:

blm said:

thought so too, and maybe her friend(s). and theirs. What a gorgeous yacht-it must be so magical to hang out there like that.

The girl sitting next to Eve is her good friend from school, Jessica.

Back
Top Bottom