Christmas in November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ladies...noooo Fishy hasn't gone off the deep end...*wink* It's just that Christmas is my favorite time of year, and it seems that a lot of us won't be around for Christmas for different reasons...soooooooooo...

Let's get the holiday season started a bit early! Hey the department stores started in April so as far as I see it we are waaaay behind...LOL...

Everyone seems so depressed so let's get happy for a bit...

I have a plan...MUA-HA-HA...*anyone who knows me shudders*

Ok so we are gonna deck the PLEBA halls and have a little fun while we're at it!

Post pics of the guys...BUT they must be in holiday attire! Photoshop it on, paint it in, draw it and scan it in...do whatever you have to do but make it fun!

And also...just for shits and giggles...lets have a contest!

In honor of the holidays and to pay tribute to the studio that will soon be no more...won't you join me for the...*drumroll*

DECORATE HANOVER QUAY CONTEST 2002!!!

Hanover%20Quay%20Studio%202.jpg

There you go ladies...the old building needs help as you can see...graffiti...lights...lightup-statues...whatever your fancy! Just HAVE SOME HOLIDAY FUN!

The winner of the contest will get a Rattle and Hum DVD from me! How's THAT for holiday cheer! :) If you already have the DVD and you are the winner we can arrange for something else...LOL...but RATTLE AND HUM IT IS LADIES! LONG HAIRED NO SHIRT SWEATY BONO GOODNESS!

HOMINA!

ON WITH THE SHOW!

I dont have photoshop at work.

Not like I'd do it at work... :|

Looks like I know what I'll be doing tonight :p *dork* (do we have a dork smilie?) hows this: :edge:

;)

Okay so I know I'm not going to win because I don't have as cool of photoshop tools as some of you and this is really lame and sloppy, but just for fun and holiday cheer here ya go! :happy:

holiday.jpg

Edge- Santa, Bono- Rudolf, Larry and Adam- elves
(The color on my paintshop was so lame it wouldn't even cover their dark clothes:scream: I tried to make Edge a beard but the white wouldn't show up!) LOL! :shrug:

holiday1.jpg

You get the idea, right? ;) I thought that was a good idea putting the wreaths around the fans, maybe somebody with cooler stuff can make us a good one! I'm looking forward to all of yours!

Have a good one! :)

Last edited:
LMAO U2Kitten! Who cares what it looks like the idea is to have fun! Maybe I can droom up some second and third prizes...if anyone wants to help me with the joodgin' just PM me...but it would help if the additional judges came with an additional prize...bootlegs or somethin'... :)

I love the Santa and reindeer on top!

Deck the balls oops :x

:lmao: Mona!!! :lmao: oooouch! :lmao:

U2Kitten - Bono's rudolph nose!! :laugh:

this is gonna be great!

*cant wait to get home* :macdevil: :dance:

santa_2.gif

Hey, Kitty, that reindeer you drew on top of Hanover Quay CRACKS ME UP! :lol:

And Mona... :shifty: love it love it love it! :D

OMG MOOONA!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZOOBABYJESUS IS SOOOOOO CLASSIC!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAa

I am seriously CRYING I AM LAUGHING SO HARD!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My next submission...by the way...I am not entering my own contest...I'm just having fun...LOL...

*puts on dork beanie*

And away we go!

877.jpg

Ok I've decided ALL pics are in the running...not just the studio ones!

LOLLLLLLLL!

Last edited:
I showed this thread to my friend Tamar and she was like "WHERE IS THE HANUKKAH LOVE" so here you go Tamar...Now HERE is a Manorah I would love to have...LOL...

:)

878.jpg

oliveu2cm said:
I dont have photoshop at work.

Not like I'd do it at work... :|

Looks like I know what I'll be doing tonight :p *dork* (do we have a dork smilie?) hows this: :edge:

;)

is that implying that edge is a dork? hahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom