Christmas in November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wisemen.gif

Let me just say one more time how awesome all these pics are!!! I decided to print them all out and post them around my cubicle at work:lol: since starting yesterday they banned us from the internet at work:mad:!
I had to wait all day to see the new ones! They are all great, Sicy must say that one of you and Larry is quite clever, and Olive I :heart: the wise men with Bono star, verrrry impressive!!!opaltranquility I plan to do the same and send these as Xmas cards this year!
These will make me smile all throughout the holidays! :drool:

Last edited:
About the VHS prizes...

Just wanted to clarify that the VHS tape prizes are NTSC (USA) format, not the European PAL format. Sorry, but that?s the only kind of tape I can dub. :shrug:

Each tape will run 2 hours long.

VHS winners will get to customize their tape from my full list of U2 footage that I have amassed? I promise there will be some GREAT stuff to choose from!

For instance, for the Larry girls competing in this, I?ve got footage of Larry singing during the Rattle and Hum premieres!!!!! :yes:

Got lots of great stuff of the other guys too! :D It?ll be worth your while, so get to photoshopping ladies!!!

Re: teehee

opaltranquility said:
haven't been to pleba in months but fishy directed me to this thread...these were in my xmas card last year :)

xmas2001insidev1.jpg

Hey i have this !! :D :cute:

Thanks U2SJ, So glad you liked it!! :)

and opal.. :lmao: @ your sig!! that is priceless!!! :macdevil: :laugh:

"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive
:lmao: :lmao: !!!!!

Last edited:
Ok so it turns out your PLEBAn sisters are not only a wealth of photoshop ideas they are also a wealth of prizes...you guys are really rocking my socks off...

Ok so thanks to dsmith2904 we now have three more prizes!

Three live bootlegs:

New Years in Dublin 1989
Chicago April 1987
Boston 1983

So now we have NINE prizes! This rocks! Since my pictures aren't part of the contest...by the time we are done we might have prizes for everyone! LOL! *so happy*

I :heart: this thread

I'd be happy to donate an audio bootleg of one's choice as well.

I have over 70 concerts.

I'd love to have this Santa come down my chimney. :drool:

This is my first attempt with Photoshop, so your begging your indulgence.

xmasmackiefuzzcopy.jpg

:mac: :mac:

This thread is hilarious, wish I could convince my husband to send these out as Christmas cards.

*edited cause I'm computer photoshop illiterate.

Last edited:
Thanks Sicy!

Wooohooo!

Ok so TEN prizes now! Do you girls realize how great this is...I mean seriously...everyone is being so generous it is blowing my mind, I never imagined I would be able to offer 10 prizes!

Thanks for everyone who has submitted so far...KEEP 'EM COMIN'!!!

6 MORE DAYS!!!

Re: i tried.....

souLnation2002 said:

I like that one!

Okay...my sister was working with the paint feature on our computer recently with some pictures she'd saved, so maybe I can wind up submitting something after all. I've got a three day weekend coming up later this week, and I get out early the next couple of days, so any free time I have I'll try my hand at this as well. :).

Good luck to everyone else participating, by the way.

And those choices for prizes rock!

Angela

Hey! :eeklaugh: Oh my god i love this thread! BRILL idea fishy, if the department stores can do it so can we! (and do it better, with added sexynakedbono/larry :drool: ) You realise I'm still gonna be sending these long after the holidays, right? (um... with the owners permissions of course!) And none of my relatives even like U2!
Anyhow, I thought I'd add my own contribution to this sack of xmas goodies and my pic's attached, but can anyone help me put it on screen? You see, (prepare yourself for a long and rambling explanation...) I don't have a boomspeed account or anything similar, and tried to sign up for one. Problem is, the only computers i have access to this week are the school ones, and they've banned hotmail, (some parent complained about the offensive junkmail, :mad: that's what the filters are for!) But you need a confirmed e-mail addy to access boomspeed, and i won't be able to confirm it before the competition closes. Has anyone got any spare webspace? :sad: *does puppy dog eyed look*
Anyway, enjoy the pic!
love and lemons,
Jen xxx

Attachments

• xmaspressie.jpg
    xmaspressie.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 43
Jenni_Anne said:
You realise I'm still gonna be sending these long after the holidays, right? (um... with the owners permissions of course!) And none of my relatives even like U2!

:lol: Dude that'd rock if someone sent these out as Xmas cards, no permission (from mine anyway) necessary!

I already planned on sending Sicy's ps'ed Larry to my friend who :love: him. :macdevil:

Jenni_Anne, that was a sweet picture! Nice use of the lyrics! I hosted it on Fishy's site :flirt: for ya!

900.jpg

Last edited:
bonosloveslave said:
Olive - you gotta do one with the boys in their winter coats, like from New Years Day! :hyper:

If i was really good I could change the base & colors but, it's a bit more complicated than a wed. night allows time for....

nydglobe.gif

those remind me of Heather's snowglobe. It's not really Christmasey, but it's sort of winter-snow flakey! I'd like to post it on her behalf:

Bonoglobe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom