Christmas in November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2SJ said:
Thanks Sicy, thats beautiful!
(As I was sitting here still trying to put together something, but nothing is working!)
Um, can I ask how you seperate the front image from the background? Like if it a Xmas tree gif, but the background is white, how on earth do I seperate it to move it onto another pic?)

You have to cut it out and paste it onto the image you're working with. In photoshop its the lasso tool.

883.jpg

Sicy said:
I meant this was funny!:lmao: Ok, the lasso tool. Yeah right I just tried, I am so not artistically inclined, but atleast I can look at all yours! thanks for the tip, I will try and try all night!
Ihaveneverusedthelassotoolandihadtoomuchvinoalready!:|

AWWWww those are cute Sicy!

i'm not really sure what this one is, but I bet it can relate to PLEBA somehow... :shifty:

mega-xmas-but.jpg

Fishy- I sent my mom the one of the Bono angel and she just got the biggest kick out of it! And love the lemon tree Olive! They are all so amusing to me!:lol:
Don't mind me just trying still to lasso tool something up!

LMAO

Sorry girls, I am a Photoshop retard, so I have nothing to contribute.

But I can say this with certainty:

YOU ARE ALL GETTING VERY LARGE LUMPS OF COAL IN YOUR STOCKINGS FOR BEING SO NAUGHTY!!!

*Sicy for damn sure* :wink:

three hours later... my first photoshopping while actually USING photoshop! (I went down to the computer lab...)

Bono Claus bringing us some goodies... I wish I'd get that for christmas...
xmasbonoclaus.jpg

ok his head looks kinda weird

BUT
Bono Claus and his eight reindeer...
xmasbonoreindeer.jpg

that fuzzy black thing above Brian Eno's head is supposed to be Lanois :sexywink:

:lmao: AHHh These are all soo awesome & soo creative!!

I :heart: the one w/ them sucking the candy cane :laugh:

U2SJ nice job with Santa Bono!!!! :D

they're awesome! :happy:

*edit: and the reindeer, and teh larryclaus :lol: :up:

Last edited:
MY GOD! You girls were so BUSY after I left last night! LMAOOOOO!!! I love you guys! You guys are making this thread rock!!!

U2SJ THAT PICTURES IS AWESOME! LMAOOOOOOO Very creative! Well worth the three hour wait! LOLLLLLL!

OMG KRISTIE...I AM LMAO AT THE SANTA AND REINDEER! CLASSIC! WAY TO GO ON THINKING OF 8 PEOPLE! LMAOOOOOO!

OMG these are all so great!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA....what a way to wake up in the morning...ok well let's see what photoshop mischief I can get into this morning...who needs to be nekkid next...hmmmm...MUA-HA-HA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom