Christina Petro (1.st belly dancer)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know there's some in BP Fallon's book about the ZooTV Tour.

This is one of them -

edge_pearljam.jpg

LATwins said:
whatever happened to her?

Anyone?

With the tour? She caused a few problems and so they didn't ask her to come back, and Paul been talking to Morleigh about her taking over so when Christina left Morleigh agreed.

And now? I think she's still belly dancing for some little band her husband is in.

vivalapopedge said:

You know her? :eek:

*dies* No, hardly, nor would I want to.

She's just done a few questionable things and she's got a few..."quirky" characteristics. She wasn't a little angel on the tour, either.

within_edun said:

She's just done a few questionable things and she's got a few..."quirky" characteristics. She wasn't a little angel on the tour, either.

You scandalize my virgin mind. :|

within_edun said:

"quirky" describes most of PLEBA.:wink:

within_edun said:

It's great to judge someone you don't know on the internets ain't it?

financeguy said:

She wasn't judging Christina. She was only stating that from what she knows about Christina that she wouldn't want to know her. You can get quite a good impression on people from reading interviews and such with them and about them.

financeguy said:

It's not a judgement. It's based upon the things she presents to people and what she says about herself. I've also met her.

What you put out there is what people get.

I don't have to find everyone facinating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom