childish behaviour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madamc

Refugee
what's this crap about "im chair of my club i can do whatever i want"--then telling people to post in their threads???

i find it childish and immature...noone is anyone's boss--except for moderators and elvis--when need be (like abuse).

people can post pics of the BAND--not brad pitt--whenever they want...this is what PLEBA is about..not some "im chair of my club so let's just post pix of my favourite band member".

we're all adults here, and u2 fans..not some boy band groupie.

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm

http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

I'm a good ambassador!!

*runs away*

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

actually, the bono club isnt on their high horse... im talking about the other clubs...

the bono club has been around for a long time..and they are very accepting of pix other than bono, etc.

i just dont like childish behaviour.

I don't even think this post warrents a response, but let me be the first to chime in and say...don't take yourself so seriously! The clubs were started as a fun way to unite and show your devotion to specific members of the band(Eeeeedge Bedazzle Meeee!), if you can't have fun, sorry about your luck, but don't rag on those of us who do.

Proud to be an Orgasmatron Gal,
Fishy <><

putting down other's isnt a way to have fun, i dont take myself seriously-- if you have checked my adam posts.

this is something that i have observed througout the day.

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 09-27-2001).]

*puts on Mommy hat*

GIRLS.

Am I going to have to separate you???

Now *you* go play over there and *you* go play over there...and YOU BE NICE to your sisters!!! After all...they're all you've got!!

Land sakes and heavens to murgatroyd...there's enough fussin' in the world without having it happen here in our family!

All right then.
smile.gif

*removes hat...dusts off hands*

Madamc:

I would like to know who took the role of " The Boss" nagging about othe people posting pics.

TXS!

I became part of PLEBA 'cuz I tought that we all could be free and do what ever we could imagine to do. Of course, all in a very cool & respectful way...

------------------
"Bono & I: We shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky... Tonight"

Eat your heart out, gals! (LMAO)

*whines* But maaaaa-om, she started it! Just Kidding, Madamc, sorry if that came across in a harsh way, I was just trying to say that we are all in this to have a little fun, so childish behavior has to be expected sometimes...
smile.gif
Especially between sisters!

Fishy <><

------------------
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid of Orgasmaton

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono
U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

when i posted a joke pic of the official RSOC shirt--a shirt with a diagram of a penis on it... AM posted that their club was about "style"...and yet posted awful pictures of adam's fro...which to me was very odd...

remember, i have been absent all summer long... so i asked what RSOC stood for, joking asking if it meant REALLY SEXY ORGASMIC CLAYTON... and someone told me it stood for resident sparky official club, soemthing like that..and i said that i preferred my interpretation of it...and AM said... quit complaining, be a member and post...

which she later said..just joking after i said that some people can't take a joke.

------------------

Originally posted by Discoteque:
*puts on Mommy hat*

GIRLS.

Now *you* go play over there and *you* go play over there...and YOU BE NICE to your sisters!!! After all...they're all you've got!!

lol don't make me turn this car around!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

And so thence there was a disturbance between thine girls of the unholy idol worshipping land known as PLEBA.
And madamc cried "Childish!" and the group sat upeth and listened.
And FishNeedsABicycle cried "Chill!"
And Discoteque tryeth hard to be the peacemaker.

However such disturbances and petty arguments should be no surpriseth to the girls of the unholy land of PLEBA, for they are worshipping false idols and are having unclean sexually immoral thoughts about said idols.

May this be a warning to all of the unholy land of adulterous PLEBA that while your cups may spilleth over now with the joy of 'man cleavage', 'orgasmatrons' and erect rockstars a time will come when your bad deeds and thoughts will return to cause you much trouble and uncomfort.

--------------------
God's are people too

LMFAO@that...

i needed a laugh God, thanks :x

------------------

ROTFLMAO!!! The post from God made me think a funny thought...If we are all created in the image of God, and we take U2 into consideration on this fact, God must be one sexy Mofo!

Fishy <><

well adam is my sex god... a sex god with incredible abs *drools*..and an incredibly sexy accent *drools even more*

------------------

Originally posted by God:
And so thence there was a disturbance between thine girls of the unholy idol worshipping land known as PLEBA.
And madamc cried "Childish!" and the group sat upeth and listened.
And FishNeedsABicycle cried "Chill!"
And Discoteque tryeth hard to be the peacemaker.

However such disturbances and petty arguments should be no surpriseth to the girls of the unholy land of PLEBA, for they are worshipping false idols and are having unclean sexually immoral thoughts about said idols.

May this be a warning to all of the unholy land of adulterous PLEBA that while your cups may spilleth over now with the joy of 'man cleavage', 'orgasmatrons' and erect rockstars a time will come when your bad deeds and thoughts will return to cause you much trouble and uncomfort.

Holy Chicken Nuggets!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Madamc...No hard feelings?

Fishy <><

------------------

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

I sure hope none of that was directed at me!
eek.gif

I've never been the chair of anything before, and I was just having fun. All the Edgelettes know I wouldn't dream of really bossing them around! (don't they??!!)

Oh, and God, "Gods are people too" does not have an apostrophe!
biggrin.gif

no, no hard feelings fishy
smile.gif
*hugs*

LOL@mrs edge.. i agree about the 's in GOD'S...lol...this proves that even god doesnt know everything

Mrs. Edge you are a GRRRRRRRRRReat leader!

((((((((((madamc)))))))))))

------------------

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

I still love Fishy's sig

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Discoteque:
*puts on Mommy hat*

GIRLS.

Land sakes and heavens to murgatroyd...there's enough fussin' in the world without having it happen here in our family!

All right then.
smile.gif

*removes hat...dusts off hands*

LMAO Disco!! your a great "Mom"
wink.gif

But I'm with you JT
confused.gif
LOL

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:

But I'm with you JT
confused.gif
LOL

*shrugs* Everyone's entitled to their own sense of fun... if you don't like it, don't post. That's all I have to say. Besides, I don't think there were any hard feelings over the different "clubs."

I think they're great... from socknappings to um... obscene non-U2 member picture posting to SmoothCriminalLarry.
wink.gif

So yeah... *whips out the bag of threats* Don't make me sing Imagine!
eek.gif

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparky-ism

"Show me your secret and tell me your name,
Catch me with your fizzy smile!"

SlipStream Soul

jt, it was something at the moment this afternoon that really pissed me off...it has passed now

If I was a chocolate-maker, I would've made mini-Adam's with liquer inside to make you feel better.
wink.gif
LOL Cuz you know Adam's oozing of goodness.

Ha ha - cheesy.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparky-ism

"Show me your secret and tell me your name,
Catch me with your fizzy smile!"

SlipStream Soul

LMFAO@oozing of goodness...oh man... that can be interpretated in so many different ways... LMFAO!!!!

*dirty thoughts dirty thoughts*

Originally posted by J-Tree:

Don't make me sing Imagine!
eek.gif

Please??? I wanna hear you sing!
biggrin.gif

And madamc, glad thinks are cool now!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 09-28-2001).]

madamc -

I was actually thinking the same thing you originally were......... I don't really think of myself as a Bono girl or an Adam girl or whatever. I like and respect all members of U2, so would it not be possible to flit in and out of several 'clubs??'

I was also kind of blown away by the Naomi bashing here. I don't know, sometimes it seems like we're worshipping a friggin boyband or something and whoever's dated one of them is automatically public enemy no.1.
Um yeah, I didn't wanna start a fight or anything but I had to get that off my chest.

smile.gif
smile.gif

Madam, I?m sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way. I think that people on Interference know that I?m only messing in 99,99% of my posts. Ok?

BWT - next time you quote me, please do not erase my smilies. They belong to what I?ve said. That?s talking things out of context.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom