Chicago tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
Hey all... I just charged 116.56 to my credit card... and the seats I have aren't even together either! *sigh* Now I have a month to work for that money plus another 40 for a train ticket to Chicago! Now that I'm severely in debt, I'm a little depressed, but I was wondering who is going to the Chicago shows?

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

April and I have tickets to the second show so far and are still working on the first... but it seems like there are LOTS of people around here going!

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

I'll be at the first one, inside the heart!!!

------------------
nudie magazine day!

Not that you know who I am, but I will be at both Chicago shows with Mirrorball Girl. No GAs yet, but hopefully Prop will come through for the second show. We have unbelievably crappy seats for the first show (top tier, behind the stage. yeah, I know) but I'm quite psyched just to be going at all. Just out of curiosity, who went to Chicago the first time around?

------------------
"You can dream so dream out loud"

If everything works out with Prop, I should be at one of the Chicago shows. *crosses fingers*

HHSC, I was at the 4th Chicago show 2nd row in front of the Edge. It rocked!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

Back
Top Bottom