Chicago pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ChicagoAdam.jpg

amazing photos, everybody! thank you so much for posting them!

i just got back from chicago, after seeing the shows on the 10th and 12th... they were both amazing, for very different reasons. i will post a review once i get some sleep- only got 4 hours last night...

but i just wanted to quickly say that it was SO GREAT to meet so many Plebans over the past 4 days: Ruffian, Allidreamsoutloud, LarryMullens_PopAngel, U2girl1978, starsgoblue, livluvandbootlegmusic... oh, and can't forget Chizip! :wink: i had a BLAST at the shows and in chicago- and you all helped to make my experience all the sweeter! i love U2, and U2 fans, so much!!! :heart:

ok, off to get some rest... again, thanks for the fantastic chicago pics!

oh, one more thing: An Cat Dubh from the 10th was HOT... bono was totally into character... so sexy! :up:

great photo of Bono & Larry Missbecky!

And nursechrissi - how did the band, I mean Adam, undress so quickly to be in a robe only? Hope your group pic from behind the stage came out. I had seen the U2tours.com photos earlier today, but didn't know how to post them here. Glad there's plenty of others who do!

:wink:

*Ally* said:

but i just wanted to quickly say that it was SO GREAT to meet so many Plebans over the past 4 days: Ruffian, Allidreamsoutloud, LarryMullens_PopAngel, U2girl1978, starsgoblue, livluvandbootlegmusic... oh, and can't forget Chizip! :wink:

im not a pleban :mad:

but it was good to meet you too :wink:

I posted most of my Edge pics over in the Freestylin' Thread, I guess I can post some of the others here. :wink:

Not all of them are uploaded, I need to pay my Photobucket bill again. :mad:

5/7

Picture116.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Back
Top Bottom