Chicago pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:reject:

Couldn't pick him out of a line up if you paid me...

I was not paying attention to random boys... and hey, he only wanted a hug and I brought it up... the guy from Denver asked for a kissie poo before he left :wink: he got one on the cheek...

Miroslava said:
:reject:

Couldn't pick him out of a line up if you paid me...

I was not paying attention to random boys... and hey, he only wanted a hug and I brought it up... the guy from Denver asked for a kissie poo before he left :wink: he got one on the cheek...

:lol: Miroslava you are so cute!!!

I'm sorry that it didn't happen for you that night. Your sign was perfect!!!
:grumpy:

Aw thanks everyone :hug:

I am not a total piggie, so the little half seconds of connections here and there were more than enough (for now)

:mac:

Great pics Miro and LMAO @ that sign :lmao:

So where are the interferencers gatherings pics???? :mad:

These pix are wonderful! Is November 18 here yet! I am growing more anxious everyday from seeing everyone's fine photos. :drool:

kellyahern said:
b77e8a11.jpg

nice! it's time to play "Find mikal". whoever guesses right gets the satisfaction of being the first(besides bonochick, april, and lady lemon) of knowing what i look like.

sweetie said:
:drool: I knew I needed to see them a few times. One time to focus on Bono's butt, another time to focus on his voice, another.....
THe second night we were there in Denver I was able to concentrate a lot more on the rest of the concert :rolleyes:
I was noticing things in pictures that I didnt see during the concert...Its like, where was I during the concert?
:rolleyes: I wonder

u2bonogirl said:

THe second night we were there in Denver I was able to concentrate a lot more on the rest of the concert :rolleyes:
I was noticing things in pictures that I didnt see during the concert...Its like, where was I during the concert?
:rolleyes: I wonder

:lol: I wonder! I'm seeing them for the first time on 5/24 and I have seats so that'll be my time to really enjoy the show. But on 5/26 I have GA--- :D

I was in GA for my first show ever and I couldnt stop freaking out over everything!
Even before the show I was jumping up and down as each of Edges guitars got tuned :rolleyes:
Then the first time Bono came down our way I thought I was going to puke. He was RIGHT THERE.
The funny thing is that every time he got near me I calmed down and half held my hand up to him. At least I was able to keep my cool for part of the show :wink:
I even got up some guts when he sang "are you ready for the push" to me and I lifted up my fingers to him and made a signal that I wanted him to come closer.....and he did :|

u2bonogirl said:
I was jumping up and down as each of Edges guitars got tuned :rolleyes:

:lol:

Well, can't blame you - Dallas is :cute:! :wink:

Merc said:

:lol:

Well, can't blame you - Dallas is :cute:! :wink:

he knows it too :laugh:
The girls were all yelling at him when he came by. If he hadnt had headphones in Im sure he would have been flattered :wink:
he's a lucky man to be able to play with Edges guitars for a living.
What I wouldnt do to be able to touch them....and fiddle with his efffects! :drool:
Im a bit of a guitar geek :reject:

u2bonogirl said:
he knows it too :laugh:
The girls were all yelling at him when he came by. If he hadnt had headphones in Im sure he would have been flattered :wink:
he's a lucky man to be able to play with Edges guitars for a living.
What I wouldnt do to be able to touch them....and fiddle with his efffects! :drool:
Im a bit of a guitar geek :reject:

You get the guitars - I get Dallas.. Deal? :lol:

:sexywink:

u2bonogirl said:

:hyper: :rockon:

*takes Edges guitars and snatches up Bono on her way out the door* :mac:

Hey! :eyebrow:

The deal didn't say anything about Bono - you've had your turn! Can't we at least share...? :sad: :wink:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I managed to get my rather large digital camera in (hid it under the tampons) and took a bunch of pics but I forgot the computer adapter so I'll post them when we're back from chicago.

So you can't just carry in your camera?

Miroslava, That sign you made is great. I hope next time Bono sees it he will pull you up on stage for some spanish lessons and a dance.

And your pics are amazing. It must be great to be that close and see Bono singing in front of you. :happy:

I spend a lot of time here in PLEBA but I almost never post. Thank you for your concert stories that always make me laugh. You are so funny and without knowing you, you seem like a really nice person. ;)

Back
Top Bottom