Chicago Photos Sept '05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I was just thankfull that I got a good seat :heart:

Sorry you didn't get any good pictures :hug:

Yeah, me too. But I ever so glad to see all the great photos that have been posted! Makes me happy to know that I was there and heard it all and breathed the same air that U2 did. :love:

dsmith2904 said:
Congrats to all of you who met the guys!!! So good to hear that things are going well for Edge's family.

They are? I haven't heard anything about it. Thank God that they are, though.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

IM000250.jpg

Whoa.....I think we're talking to him about playing Crumbs in this picture.

U2ITNOL said:

My friend Suzy and I were right behind Laura and Erin at the outside tip Wednesday night. We also hung out with them waiting for the band to show up at the United Center that afternoon. Two super nice gals.

:sexywink:

U2ITNOL said:
Now I have unrefutable proof to show my co-workers tomorrow that I was in the front row at the 9/20 show....

37415892-O.jpg

My friend Suzy and I are just to Bono's right. I have the short-sleeved shirt and Suzy to my left has her sign draped over her shoulder. Anyone else see themselves in this photo? I see Miro just a few people down from us.

I am in the white shirt to the right of Bono, that is Mr. BLS next to me :)

So a little off topic - but I would like to be able to share my pics and story with friends and family - I am just now realizing that I can't just provide a link to the album in my Snapfish account. Snapfish says they have to email them a specific invitation. Does anyone know of another free site where I can just post a link?

bonosloveslave said:
So a little off topic - but I would like to be able to share my pics and story with friends and family - I am just now realizing that I can't just provide a link to the album in my Snapfish account. Snapfish says they have to email them a specific invitation. Does anyone know of another free site where I can just post a link?

Photobucket....I think :shrug:

I noticed that in pictures Edge looked so much more happy and relaxed in Europe and again in person on this leg, than he did during the first. I hoped it was because things were going better for his family. Glad to hear it's been confirmed. :heart:

Thanks dsmith. :)

VintagePunk said:
I noticed that in pictures Edge looked so much more happy and relaxed in Europe and again in person on this leg, than he did during the first. I hoped it was because things were going better for his family. Glad to hear it's been confirmed. :heart:

Thanks dsmith. :)

Thanks to Gabriel's dad for asking.

dsmith2904 said:

Thanks to Gabriel's dad for asking.

Not trying to be negative, but just consider that if someone asked you how you or your family were doing, you'd probably say 'great' as well. Especially if you are a celebrity. I mean if his daughter (god forbid) was not doing well, he wouldn't say so or make it publicly known. Celebrities still want some privacy as well.

Here's to all the best to him & his family :hug: :hug: :hug:

ewings said:
I have a question for Miroslava! I've heard that Bono really smells good.....can you confirm that? :wink:

Yes, yes I can :drool: :drool:

While in Chicago he did not have his cologne, (thank god, cause I think I would have stopped functioning), when I met him for the very first time in Denver earlier this year he smelled DEEEE-LI-CIOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUS

Here's that story: http://forum.interference.com/t124598.html

And ha, ha! In reading some of replies... "hope you bring your luck to Chicago"

Well, I didnt bring it in May, but what about September? :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear that she's doing better, but I would never have asked him. He and Morleigh have obviously been trying to keep it quiet so I don't know if bringing it up to him was a good idea. :shrug:

But as I say, I'm happy to hear that she's better. :up:

If you shout... said:

I can see myself in this photo. I cannot possibly describe how "cool" that is. :wink: I hope I "Quoted" this correctly...otherwise I'm gonna sound like a damned fool...

Yes, you did... and that is way cool! Where are you?

I'm the mop-topped gentleman (if you can tell) in the baby blue Karmella's Game t-shirt underneath the right lip of the right-most blue ugly-ass-light-thingie-that-comes-down-at-strange-times-and-looks-bad. I am in the front row of the 200 level. If you were at the show, you may have noticed me get some band attention immediately before "Wild Horses" with my obnoxiously persistent bellow for "MOFO." :wink:

Yeah. I ain't in "GA" or nothin'. Ha ha ha. Not since PopMart...

Back
Top Bottom