Chicago Photos Sept '05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1st of all congrats Miro, he was so hot for you, i was not jealous because it was my birthday show:wink: j/k it was fun to watch you both looked like you were having a fab time! when i saw it was you he pulled up i was like holy :censored: its Miroslava, i got a few pics of him when he was looking down at you, will have to find them :wink:

herea few of my pics form the 9/20 show, front row ellipse between adam and bono

i also have audio i filmed but not uploaded it yet :wink:

Captured2005-09-2000097.jpg

Captured2005-09-2000069.jpg

Captured2005-09-2000113.jpg

Captured2005-09-2000081.jpg

Captured2005-09-2000075.jpg

i have more but not all of them are uploaded yet

Hey! Lovely pictures!!! And perfect vantage point! :sexywink: (We were right next to them at this show!)

I'm dying to see the other pictures you mentioned :drool:

And happy birthday :kiss:

girls!!!
Great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

EDGEEEEEEEEE EDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:drool: :drool: :drool:

BTW...I can't write PM :(((( I wanted to ask somebody about pictures with Larry.... Could anybody send me some????
PLEEEEEEEEEEEAASE!!!
-----------------------
ivir@azet.sk

jm_edgewink.gif

http://u2rocked.host.sk

VintagePunk said:

I'm right behind Bono's leg in this shot! :hyper: I was standing next to the blonde girl to the right of his leg. :)

And Miroslava, I agree....you looked at home on stage! That was one of the hottest "duets" I've ever seen! :) :hug:

i can see a sliver of my face to the left of the leg on the platform--i was trying to move away--craziness ensued when he stepped out there...

kellyahern said:

I still think the shirt should say "Dr.bonosloveslave" :wink:

:hmm:

Hi ruffian! :wave:

Weldy, you should have grabbed me! I'm really bummed that there were so many Interferencers there and I only connected with a handful of people :sad:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

At least we ate the best bits :shifty: :sexywink:

The bottom half of him was completely gone, consumed by you and Jem, but we had to leave that beautiful face behind. :scream:

ruffian said:

i can see a sliver of my face to the left of the leg on the platform--i was trying to move away--craziness ensued when he stepped out there...

I thought that was you, I knew that would have been your position, but there's some sort of funky photographic thing happening there where it looks like you'd gotten a tan while wearing sunglasses or a blindfold, leaving around your eyes white. :lol: I can vouch for the fact that your skin tone is in fact quite even. :wink:

U2ITNOL said:
I've posted 50 of the photos I took at the 9/21 show to my photobucket gallery. These were taken from the outside tip of the ellipse.
The link to the gallery is http://photobucket.com/albums/a47/U2ITNOL/U2_9-21-2005/?start=0

Below are a couple of my favs. Feel free to hot link any of the other photos you see in the gallery. By tomorrow I should I also have ready to post my 9/20 pics, taken from the front row of the ellipse just to the right of dead center. Amazing shots!

Oh my god, were you there with Laura and eep??
She has been asking for U2 to play Crumbs and now they finally obliged :wink:

YourWildHorses said:
Wish sooooo much i was going to another show over there somewhere! ANYWHERE!!!! :sad: :( :scream:

I feel the same way. :hug: I'm so happy for all of you who were so close (both inside and outside the United Center, and elsewhere) and thank you for sharing your wonderful photos! What a great way to celebrate a birthday, bonoishot! :hyper:

WildHoney said:

^ The Edge whilst i was meeting him , the day before my birthday:lol:

21 years it's taken to meet one member of U2 :sigh:

it took me 7 years, which is quite a long time for my age :lol:

so close to meeting B on my birthday :sigh: aaaah well next tour maybe :wink: (is trying to stay positive as i know i got a long closer than some people ever will, but im still gutted :( )

and susan, the edgey pic is mine ::wink: i took it while he was talking to wild

VintagePunk said:

Those eyes. Bono is morphing into Macphisto! :ohmy:

It broke my heart to leave your and Wild's Bono birthday cake in the room when we checked out. :sad:

Still haven't uploaded my gazillion Toronto/Chicago pictures yet. Will do that today.

macphisto, yes please :drool: :drool: :drool:

i know i didnt wanna leave the cake either, but i had 2 or 3 pieces during the party, then 2 or 3 in the morning, i just couldnt eat any more :sad:

Miroslava said:
Hey! Lovely pictures!!! And perfect vantage point! :sexywink: (We were right next to them at this show!)

I'm dying to see the other pictures you mentioned :drool:

And happy birthday :kiss:

Thanks, it was a fab birthday meeting edge, then the show was Fab and i got to see wild horses on my birthday, but i really wanted to meet B :sad:

in Boston maybe(only till december to wait :lol: )

just waiting for the pictures to upload to photocuket, its being soo slow

:madspit:

MsPurrl said:

I feel the same way. :hug: I'm so happy for all of you who were so close (both inside and outside the United Center, and elsewhere) and thank you for sharing your wonderful photos! What a great way to celebrate a birthday, bonoishot! :hyper:

Thanks MsPurrl :)

i have more photos actually, just dont have them all uploaded yet :lol:

greety said:

Oh my god, were you there with Laura and eep??
She has been asking for U2 to play Crumbs and now they finally obliged :wink:

My friend Suzy and I were right behind Laura and Erin at the outside tip Wednesday night. We also hung out with them waiting for the band to show up at the United Center that afternoon. Two super nice gals.

btw, all 230 or so photos from 9/20 and 9/21 are now posted online at my smugmug photo gallery, http://desertsky.smugmug.com/Events/31060

Now I have unrefutable proof to show my co-workers tomorrow that I was in the front row at the 9/20 show....

37415892-O.jpg

My friend Suzy and I are just to Bono's right. I have the short-sleeved shirt and Suzy to my left has her sign draped over her shoulder. Anyone else see themselves in this photo? I see Miro just a few people down from us.

The photo was taken by ChuckU2Fan at Flickr.

Back
Top Bottom