Chicago Photos Sept '05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and you cant forget my thumbs up from Bono....and i will post the pic i got with Larry later too :drool: :drool: :drool:

U2001.jpg

I've got a ton from both nights, Tuesday on the rail outside the Ellipse, just left of center, last night dead center, in the Ellipse, on the rail. Have to get my husband and brother in law to upload, I will post ASAP...

Does anyone have a picture of Larry with the cowboy hat on, I only saw it from the side and a full on frontal version would be nice.

Thank you!

ava83 said:
Does anyone have a picture of Larry with the cowboy hat on, I only saw it from the side and a full on frontal version would be nice.

Thank you!

i tried to get one, but he walked away so quickly it came out blurry :sad: :sad:

ava83 said:
Stupid bad ticket karma I seem to have...

:mad:

aww, where were you on the side?

by an act of God i was lucky enough to get scanned into the elipse and got there early enough to be on the front rail :drool: this was my 3rd show this tour, so as i keep saying, 3rd time is the charm! :wink:

DH and I were 324 row 14 all the way up..but it was better then my last seats right on the side..I'm glad you had great great seats...I was telling Corey that I would pass out if I was that close, but we had fun..it wasn't terrible. We stood in the back with this woman (70) and her daughter..It was her moms first show and she had a great time.

We took pictures of them and petted on the mom to make her feel all special!

ava83 said:
DH and I were 324 row 14 all the way up..but it was better then my last seats right on the side..I'm glad you had great great seats...I was telling Corey that I would pass out if I was that close, but we had fun..it wasn't terrible. We stood in the back with this woman (70) and her daughter..It was her moms first show and she had a great time.

haha awww, gotta love first shows :love:

ava83 said:

was she the white haired lady with the "oldest U2 fan" t-shirt? She was adorable!

I don't think so, but I did not get a good look at her shirt..she did have a pink newsboy cap on..

She was really excited and sweet.

I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first U2 concert EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was thee best!!!!!!!!:dancing: :hyper:

Dose anyone have a good picture of Larry in Bono's Cowboy hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

":heart::larry::heart: !!!!," said the Adam girl!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone Have three extra tickets for the Dallas show!!!

smk1379 said:
I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first U2 concert EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay congrats! seems like you enjoyed yourself, haha. were you on the floor or did you have seats?

Shannon (smk1379) and I were in 324 row 15! I was surprised that the seats were actually pretty good. I thought they were be terrible, but you could actually see very well. The sound was good too.

The show was definiely awesome last night.

ava83 said:

:dancing:

Shannon (smk1379) and I were in 324 row 15! I was surprised that the seats were actually pretty good. I thought they were be terrible, but you could actually see very well. The sound was good too.

My DH and I were the ones standing up in the back...He's 6.4 so standing back there was nicer for him...I was bopping around and singing...we should have been in row 14.

Peg

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I got back from Chicago at 4:30 this morning, but we don't have internet service right now so I'm quickly posting from work. I have tons of great pics I'll post as soon as I can get online at my parents or something. I also have video for Vertigo and Yahweh from the first night. Some brief highlights of my last three days:

- meeting lots of fellow PLEBAns
- getting a pic w/ Larry and handshake
- shaking Bono's hand and hearing him say "ah, yes, my slaves" in reference to Beth's Interference shirt
- Miroslava dancing on stage during Fast Cars for like THE ENTIRE song and speaking spanish to Bono

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Hi everyone! I got back from Chicago at 4:30 this morning, but we don't have internet service right now so I'm quickly posting from work. I have tons of great pics I'll post as soon as I can get online at my parents or something. I also have video for Vertigo and Yahweh from the first night. Some brief highlights of my last three days:

- shaking Bono's hand and hearing him say "ah, yes, my slaves" in reference to Beth's Interference shirt
- Miroslava dancing on stage during Fast Cars for like THE ENTIRE song and speaking spanish to Bono

:up: Larry picture :hyper:

:drool: :drool:

and Miroslava can dance, that was pretty awesome, yay for her! :)

Would :heart: to see your pictures!!

And it does indeed sound like a lot of interferencers went to the shows in Chigago!!

Congrats on getting a picture with Larry.

:laugh: at Bono.

Miroslava dancing on stage was the BOMB!! (that's what I thought when I saw the video)

Could someone send me that video? I would love to see it!! I was there when Miro spoke spanish to Bono:wink: That was awesome!!

Miringeltje said:
Miroslava dancing on stage was the BOMB!! (that's what I thought when I saw the video)

Yeah, she did awesome! It was hot! I called Beth (bonosloveslave) during the song and was yelling into the cell "Miro's on stage dancing w/ Bono!" then 2 mins later I'm yelling "Miro's STILL on stage, STILL dancing with Bono!". It was really fun to watch b/c she wasn't shy at all, but wasn't like going over the top as far as taking advantage of Bono, hehe. Part of me is insanely jealous b/c Bono was so into it w/ her, but I can't dance like that and would never have the guts to get up there even if I could!

Yeah, she did awesome! It was hot! I called Beth (bonosloveslave) during the song and was yelling into the cell "Miro's on stage dancing w/ Bono!" then 2 mins later I'm yelling "Miro's STILL on stage, STILL dancing with Bono!". It was really fun to watch b/c she wasn't shy at all, but wasn't like going over the top as far as taking advantage of Bono, hehe. Part of me is insanely jealous b/c Bono was so into it w/ her, but I can't dance like that and would never have the guts to get up there even if I could!

haha yea exactly. i would get up there and be all :der:
i thought it was hilarious that she kept "petting" the back of Bono's hair! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom