Chest fest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Chest fest?

kellyahern said:

Me too, I've been home sick with a cold today :(

Maybe this will help us feel better :)

ER1045_U2_P.jpg

CAN YOU IMAGINE ..........!!!!

FJ's stills on page 2 were taken at the Notre Dame Concert 10/10/01 -- we were seated behind the stage and Larry treated us all by pulling his shirt off before he left. The screams from that end of the auditorium were hysterically funny! :drool:

swandiver said:
FJ's stills on page 2 were taken at the Notre Dame Concert 10/10/01 -- we were seated behind the stage and Larry treated us all by pulling his shirt off before he left. The screams from that end of the auditorium were hysterically funny! :drool:

D'ya have pics by any chance? :sexywink:

Soulnation2002 -- Those photos are on page 2 of this thread -- three small black'n'whites in a row. They are from the video that was broadcast over the internet from that concert. I've found copies of this concert on E-bay (yes, I've bought 1 VHS and about 3 DVDs -- but all the DVD's are "Bono cam" -- just on Bono (not that that's all bad, if you know what I mean ...) Any way, the film does show Larry's de-shirting at the end, but its from a distance and from behind (not that that's all bad either ...) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom