Cheryl (I lost yer email)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Daisy, that just rules! That's exactly it! :) Thank you!

I think I can make the pic the link just by coding it in html....(right Sicy? :D)

That looks just great, again! Thank you!

:yes:

SD

Sherry Darling said:
GAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Daisy, that just rules! That's exactly it! :) Thank you!

I think I can make the pic the link just by coding it in html....(right Sicy? :D)

That looks just great, again! Thank you!

:yes:

SD

Ergh. Okay, arguing with sig. editor, but I will get it to work! :) Thank you!

Cheryl

Angelfire is down. :madspit: I'll have to wait until they're up to upload it.

UV-- I'm not sure. I'm hoping I can make the graphic Daisy made the link itself. We'll see if I succeed. :)

SD

Here you go I uploaded it to my snapfish- just copy & paste!

33492%3A4323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D656%3D973%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3A733%3A58ot1lsi

Now if I could just find a way to shrink my sig, it's too big :yawn:

Ultravioletbabe said:

Now if I could just find a way to shrink my sig, it's too big :yawn:

Do you have Microsoft Picture It?

It took me a while but I figured out how to make sigs and avatars with that.

Basically when you open picture it, click on file and "new blank picture" it gives you sizing options, and you can chose the pixel sizes you want. Once you get your size set up then click "add something" (on left hand vertical toolbar) and you can pick a picture or graphic from your harddrive. Then resize the photo to fit into the white box.

I hope that made sense :huh:

daisybean said:
I think I figured it out...

type *[*url=yoururl]then the imgtags[/url*]*

sooooo test

Yeah it worked ... Cheryl just click on quote to see how I did the coding

Okay, this is a test of the Angels Link System....this is only a test....

SD

Thanks but I don't have It :( Also sorry to make a snapfish of the angel sig I didn't know you'd already fixed it until I posted.

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!! A pox on Angelfire. I forgot they don't do "offsite" linking, so it links to a page saying that, not to the Angels. But there's nothing I can do about that. I think i'll just add the URL to my sig. I'm getting OFF their server ASAP. *sigh* But, the sig works and it looks hot. :D (Being a pic of Bono and all.) Thanks so much for your help! That was above and beyond the call of duty.

UVB-- no problem. Good luck with your pic, I'd help if I had a clue. :(

SD

Daisy,

I'm so sorry to keep buggin you. Can I ask one more question? I've got the Angel sig up in my editing software (ACD See 3.0) but it won't let me add the website URL next to the words Bono's Angel's-- since it won't link thanks to angelfire I figured I'd add it in text so ppl could just type it in if they wanted. But it's not giving me that option anywhere on any toolbar. Any idea why not? Do I have to have created it to edit it?? (Are these really dense questions? :eek: ). Thanks once again. I should post you a whole thread of hot Bono pics...... :D

SD

A thread of hot Bono pics? That is just what I started and no one has responded. I thought you all didn't like hot Bono pics anymore. I'll go post some more in my thread and I hope someone else will too.

Yeah, that's exactly it! I wonder why I couldn't do that. :( Strange. Maybe I just have the wrong program.

Anyway, thank you! :)

010608r3-31crp-u2.jpg

010617r6-32crp-u2.jpg

Care for a little Edge with yer Bono? :)

010609r2-28crp4cmp-u2.jpg

Hope you like your thank you gifts....Should I go ahead and save this and upload or do you want to tinker more?

SD

Ultravioletbabe said:
A thread of hot Bono pics? That is just what I started and no one has responded. I thought you all didn't like hot Bono pics anymore. I'll go post some more in my thread and I hope someone else will too.

Hey, you're wrong! I love cool Bono pix!!:heart: :heart: :heart:
Unfortunately, I'm a technical klutz who doesn't own a scanner so I can't put them on myself. But I originally signed onto Interference partially because of the Bono pix!!!! They're great and BTW I'm looking at your thread!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

That's a really cool sig, Sherry! Of *course* I like it. That's a drag about Angelfire. I have a site on Tripod--not a U2 site. They don't restrict links. That links rule is the damnedest thing I've ever heard of in my life. It doesn't seem like a great business practice.:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

verte76 said:

Hey, you're wrong! I love cool Bono pix!!:heart: :heart: :heart:
Unfortunately, I'm a technical klutz who doesn't own a scanner so I can't put them on myself. But I originally signed onto Interference partially because of the Bono pix!!!! They're great and BTW I'm looking at your thread!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

I love pics too! That's why I signed up last year, for the hot pics! Now things have gotten really, really far away from what PLEBA once was, but it's always good to see some hot pics now and again!

You don't need a scanner to post pics unless it's one of your own personal pics. Just save them on your hard drive and add them as an attachment (not over 50K now as Elvis has said) or post them from a website! Click properties, highlight the url, cpy and paste and post it here with
after it!! We have also always uploaded the pics we save to photo hosting services to get addys, but hardly any of them work anymore:(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom