Chernobyl Children's Concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BorderGirl

Acrobat
I hope I'm posting in the correct forum.....Found this on RTE.ie site should any of you near Dublin wish to attend tonight:
MONDAY MARCH 29

The Helix Chernobyl
01-700 7000 Children's Appeal
Concert
8.00pm

An evening of music to celebrate the
life of Brendan O'Brien, founder of the
Chernobyl Children's Appeal

Chernobyl
Children's Appeal
Concert

:drool: I wished i could go there....but no no no I live to far away. :rant:

But thanks for posting it! :happy:

I haven't heard anything....sorry if I sent anyone on a wild band-chase ....
I can just see it....a bunch of interferencers, huddled outside venue, looking at our watches. I guess we could have all walked over to the pub next door and crawled under the table there .....
Read on for info. I copied from dublinks site.
The Chernobyl Children's Appeal Concert promises to be an entertaining event.
With performers from eight different youth groups, this event will be an evening of delightful music, song and dance. The concert is a celebration of the life of Brendan O'Brien, founder of the Chernobyl Children's Appeal who was tragically killed in Belarus in April 2003.
Two young Orchestras, the Kylemore College Orchestra and the Carlow Youth Orchestra will participate in this fundraising event. Celtic Choristers and the Mount Anville Primary School Choir will grace the audience with some wonderful pieces. Dancing will also take place with the Nadia Quick School of Dance and the Tully School of Irish Dancing participating. The Kylemore College String Ensemble and the Cellbridge Youth Concert Band will also perform.
This concert will suit people of all ages and in particular families who are looking for an entertaining and musical night out in Dublin. All proceeds are in aid of the Cherynobyl Children's Appeal.

Back
Top Bottom