Check out this slideshow from Toronto 1! Amazing!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this thread should be in PLEBA if a mod could kindly move it that would be great! Thanks-

2.gif

OH yeah !!!:rockon: That was cool!!! I cannot wait until Tuesday!!! 6 days to go untill the show!:hyper:

In picture number 12 there is a woman off to the left wearing glasses that looks suspiciously like Felicity Huffman from Desperate Housewives!!!:yes:

My show is a week from tomorrow- I can't wait anymore!:combust:

wow awesome

i just watched that 6 times in a row because i zoned out on a couple pictures :wink: :giggle:

kellyahern said:
November is so far away :sigh:.

Oh I know what you mean...but I take it day by day, I want Nov to come quick, but not too quick cause then it will all be over...:sad:

Im so excited I just got my hands on the first Vegas show (I already had the second show) and i have the 2 LA shows and Portland! (WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS):whistle:

Carmelu2fan said:
OH yeah !!!:rockon: That was cool!!! I cannot wait until Tuesday!!! 6 days to go untill the show!:hyper:

Four days now! :faint: My sister, her son, and my "significant other" will be with me--how's that for a raggedy bunch?? S.O. has never seen me "in full U2 mode", so this should be interesing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom